Closed Thread
Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mrsmissy that's heartbreaking. I'm so sorry for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh missy. I am so so sorry. There is no justice. I feel absolutely devastated for you. You will be in my thoughts xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it too rude to ask how old you girls are?? I'm 39... Just wondering as I want to know how long and how much further your journeys are.. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 34, we've been TTC for 18 months.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

Mrsmissy  (27-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy I am so sorry. It just isn't fair and no words seem right to help with how devastated you must be.
    In answer to your question, I just turned 40. I have 1 frostie to try and can't afford another stim so that will be it for me.
    Last edited by Kheeki; 28-08-2013 at 01:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm about to turn 33 in a couple of weeks and have been TTC for almost 3.5 years. I plan to keep going indefinitely until I get there. I am determined! But also have resolved not to put the rest of my life on hold in the meantime which I have kind of been doing until now. It's hard to pretend that it doesn't take over your life, because of course it does, but now that we've been going for a while I want to try and treat it as an ongoing background part of my life, without letting it dominate me too much. Easier said than done, I know!

Thinking of you missy. xxx

Beatrix, did you end up with any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No frosties which was a bummer, but I'm happy I got to transfer an early blast.

Thinking of you missy x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I appreciate your prays and thoughts. I'm absolutely devastated... Now to wait for the miscarriage to start. I really want to go naturally as having a d&c scares me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy it is just so bloody unfair. I'm really devastated for you.

You may not even be giving it any consideration, but i miscarried at the same time as you and it's obviously a personal thing but I felt the d&c was better for me because it meant I didn't have to go through the trauma of miscarrying. I just woke up and it was all over. It also enabled them to test the embryo which confirmed turner's syndrome. The fact that something was wrong made the whole thing a bit easier to accept as it wasn't like my body had rejected a healthy baby and it wasn't a result of the ivf.

Whichever way it's hell and I'm really sorry.

Beatrix sorry about no frosties but you're right, just great to get a quality embie on board. Will have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy I'm still in disbelief over what has happened, like Hposs said its so incredibly unfair. I know nothing we say can take away the pain of this loss and everything it signifies....I guess we just want you to know that you mean something to us and we are here for you.

Hposs I was thinking about your approach to cycling and I'm going to try it too. Ive managed to do it a little this cycle, particularly cause I had so much time with down reg to practice. Thanks for the well wishes...I feel like I already should be planning my next cycle, I just can't totally give over to hoping for a success but I'm trying!