Closed Thread
Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Beatrix!!!

I've been a bit quite of the last week with terrible gastro... I had to cancel my scan. I'm hoping this little one stays put, it will be a tough little bugger if it survives this awful gastro bug!! I'm feeling a bit limbo ish, I really love this thread and you girls, I don't want to move on!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmissy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy you don't have to move on. I love hearing your progress.

Beatrix congratulations! Very exciting! Fingers crossed for some frosties. How has the waiting been so far? Are you finding the process any easier this time? I find I get more determined as I go on, not to mention resilient.

No news with me. Still spraying! AF just arrived. Let's hope this is the last one for 9 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy I always love your updates and your support has been awesome, please keep them coming!

Thanks Hposs, I did actually find this stim cycle easier, both on the body and mind. I set myself 2 goals of not getting too sick, and getting a good embie or two, both have come true which makes me more confident in myself for future cycles. You're right about getting more determined, I decided I'd keep going til 40 or so, as long as my body could handle it, this is something I want more than anything and if that's what my life is for the next few years, then so be it. I'm still hopeful for a sticky embie though!
    Last edited by Beatrix; 25-08-2013 at 10:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, a quick hello to let you know I am thinking of you. Just over a week left of my holiday and not wanting to come home!

MrsMissy - bad luck on the gastro, very nasty. Why don't you join another thread and stay with us as well?

Beatrix - great news on the blast. Let's hope this is it for you!

Hposs - not long now. After the spraying and with AF started do you just start normal jabbing from now, as in FSH ever day?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a bit confused. Has anyone else done the long down reg with synarel? I'm not supposed to go for blood test until Wednesday with injections probably starting Thursday but given AF arrived yesterday, do you think this will muck up the timeframe? I'm an idiot for not calling the clinic yesterday and there's no one there today but now I'm paranoid that I'll miss the start of the cycle because I should have started injections when AF arrived. I know there's nothing I can do until tomorrow but am slightly freaking out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hposs, I'm not sure about the synarel as I've never used it, but didn't want to read and run. Even if the clinic wanted a Wednesday BT, I'm sure it could be brought forward a couple of days? Try not to stress, let us know what they say tomo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpos, I'm trying to go back in my ivf log book, I think the last time, I started spraying then my period arrived 1 or 2 week later, then started jabbing 3 days after my period finished. Don't think you have missed the boat...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpos, I have found my previous instruction sheet from my centre, it states that you will probably get a period before your hormone test whilst on synarel and before you start on injections.

I started sniffing 12th, period 19 th, bt 21st, started jabs 24th.

Hope this helps.. Xx
    Last edited by Mrsmissy; 25-08-2013 at 19:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys hope everyone travelling along ok... I had severe cramps this morning rushed to have urgent scan and baby stopped growing at 9.1 weeks, no heart beat detected.. That's the game for us, we will be giving into defeat.. Good luck ladies with your journeys and I hope you get your miracle. Cause f&ck it's a hard and emotional journey and devestating when reality says its all over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh missy that is utterly devastating, my heart breaks for you. This is a very cruel twist in what was meant to be your happy ending, I'm so so sorry. I wish I could reach through the screen and hug you xoxo