Closed Thread
Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix how did scan go? Will have everything crossed for you for pick up.

Mrsmissy hope you're doing ok. I know exactly how you feel. I think I was way more anxious while I was pregnant than I was throughout the ivf process. I am thinking of you and can't wait til your 12 week scan!

I started synarel today. I just want to get it all over with. Have been feeling a bit down lately. Found out yesterday a friend is pregnant who was not trying and even took the morning after pill. Where is the justice?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, how is everyone doing?

Hposs, finally you get to start, albeit sniffing is a bit of a chore but you'll be jabbing before you know it. I hear you loud and clear about feeling down and then having more preggo news mounted on the heap, and yes there is no justice. My pregnant SIL said to me "don't worry, when you're pregnant all of the struggle will melt away"... Well of course it bloody will!!

Missy good luck for the scan, eager to hear how it goes.

Afm scan went well, all up I have 27 follicles but 7 measuring over 15mm so they are the contenders. EPU booked for Monday.

Thanks for your support ladies 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to drop in to say hi and wish everyone the best. I've been lurking but not much to contribute while I am on the beach doing nothing!
    Beatrix good luck for Monday, sounds like you'll get some good numbers. Missy good luck for your scan. Hopefully it will help start putting your mind at ease a bit.
    Hposs good to hear you starting a cycle. My fingers are firmly crossed for you and Beatrix.
    Appy hope you are starting to feel better. We're all here for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back from EPU, alot if my follicles were empty so only 3 mature eggs, bit disappointed but still have a chance I guess. Wait for fertilization report now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Beatrix...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmissy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clinic called this morning to say they did ICSI with the 3 matures and all 3 fertilized. They also put 3 borderline immatures into a dish with DH's sperm and 2 have fertilized overnight. I hope at least one makes a good emby for transfer.

Hi to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers Beatrix...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix that is great news! Keep us posted on how they progress. Hope you're coping with all the waiting ok.

No news with me, just sniffing away. Blood test on the 28th and then start jabbing on the 29th probably. Feels like forever away!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Hposs the 29th is just around the corner, how are you feeling about starting again?

Afm the clinic called to say 4 out of our 5 embies are still doing really well. There are 3 x 8 cell and 1 x 7 cell and one is starting to compact into a morula, which is good. There will be a drop off come Saturday but for now, I'm pleased and can enjoy my day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I had a blastocyst transfer this morning. Will get the call tomorrow if there are any frostie contenders.