Closed Thread
Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki I hope you have a blast in Hawaii, I'm so jealous! It's good to shut out the issues for awhile, and being in a beautiful and magical place like Hawaii will do you lots of good no doubt.

Hposs welcome back to the merry go round, hope the down reg isn't too bad. I also feel like I won't get a bfp this stim but I'm hopeful for some to freeze.

Appy how are you holding up?

Missy, like Kheeki said it seems different this time around, hopefully you can start to enjoy it more as the weeks go by.

Afm, I know I'm at the end of the mega down reg, it's been 10 weeks, but I'm starting to not cope with the side effects of the Zoladex. I'm so dizzy and nauseated and I'm just trying to get through my days with this brain fog, yuk. The hot flushes are getting worse and I had to call in sick for work yesterday. I just want this cycle to be over already. I keep telling myself it will be worth it, but there's that negative voice creeping up saying it might be all for nothing. Trying to be positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy- any news?? How's everything going??
    Kheeki- Hawaii sounds so lovely.. Kick back enjoy the warmth and have a few cocktails...
    Beatrix- jabbing?? How's the sil??
    Hpos- back on that merry-go-round.. Hope the meds are ok
    Afm- I'm about 7 weeks, ultrasound Friday.. I'm still very cautious and scared of every little twinge or cramp.. I'm freaked out!! But you girls are right, it's a very different feeling than last time, don't know how but it just feels different... Now for the next 6 weeks to fly by...
    Good luck girls and hope everyone has a wonderful week xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news. Had more bleeding over the weekend so think the other one may have let go. Have ultrasound and more bloods on Wednesday then FS appointment Thursday. I have also booked a phone consult with dr Matthias.
    Hope everyone else is doing ok. Am still quite flat and hating life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy what a crappy time you've had with all this, life is not fair. I hope you get some answers with your phone appt. Know that you may hate the world at the moment, but you are going to get through this.

Afm first jab of Gonal F last night, bloods on Thursday. My goals for this cycle are smaller this time around. Just some better quality embryos and no ohss....wonder if I'm asking too much!

Have a good rest of the week ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy I'm really sorry.

Beatrix how did you go with bloods?

No news with me. Just recovering from my Offspring Patrick trauma!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy good luck with ultrasound tomorrow! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st bloods good today, there's action and estrogen is rising. More bloods and scan Monday morning.

I don't watch offspring but I hear this plot development is big news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? Beatrix, how are you tracking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you're all good.

I just gave myself my 10th Gonal F jab. The scan this morning showed about 25 follicles, I was hoping for a little less this time because of ohss last time but not all of those will be good eggs. My next scan is on Friday and hopefully I can trigger soon after that. It's getting a bit uncomfy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I've been lurking but not participating as no new news for me, i put the scan off till next Friday as I'm slightly petrified that something may have gone wrong... I'm living in a bubble and liking it that way! So Beatrix scan tomorrow.... Good luck honey... Finger crossed for good numbers!! Appy, how was the appointment?? Hpos what's happening with you??