Closed Thread
Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy OMG!! That is so exciting!! You must just be in a state of shock, I know I would be, but it is just such great news. Fingers and toes crossed that all goes smoothly!!

Appy, I am so sorry to hear about your dog. What terrible timing. I hope you are coping ok and I have everything crossed for you for Thursday.

Beatrix, how are you going? How have you held up with all the meds?

Kheeki, I'm so sorry to hear of your bfn. Hawaii sounds like the perfect way to help you rebuild.

afm, back from Greece and Turkey and have hit a bit of a wall. Had been hoping again for a natural miracle and after feeling some funny tummy pains over the past few days I succumbed and did a test and of course it was negative. So, AF is due at the end of this week and we'll then start another long down reg cycle. crap!!! I am sick of the whole thing but also pretty determined to just soldier on and do whatever it takes. the longer the journey continues I feel that the more resilient I get. I have my moments, but lucky I have a wonderful family and my 3 fur babies, and you girls of course, to listen to me vent.

Good luck everyone! Mrsmissy I am so excited for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Called the fertility clinic and the nurse is as much in shock as I am!! Told her I'm feeling like af is arriving and apparently this is a sign of early pregnancy??? Is this right?? Last time I had af feelings I had a mc!! Called work and have decided not to go back until the pregnancy is viable!! Omg another hpt another positive!! I guess I have to try and stay positive and relax!! Easy to say!! Must put into practice!!!

How's the other ladies going along?? Thanks for all the well wishes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo mrsmissy. My bt is Thursday. Today had most horrific pains for short period of time (along with nausea) then gone but also have that heavy feeling like I do when I get af. I'm on heaps of progesterone support but did a bt on transfer day and levels were 488 and then on Friday (a week later) and prog levels were greater than 500. So at least I know the supports there just need embryo to stick.
    Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending sticky vibes....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy, don't worry, for the first couple of weeks after I found out I was pregnant I had mild period like cramping and then these little sharp pains and I was told by both the doctor and my pregnant friends that this is normal. I didn't miscarry until week 9 and even then it was because of Turner's syndrome not because I couldn't hang onto it so if I were you I wouldn't worry about the period pain at all. So happy for you! You give the rest of us hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Appy, good luck tomorrow!!

I just had a thyroid test this morning and otherwise start taking the pill as soon as AF arrives for my down reg cycle. Had a bit of a meltdown last night and am not sure how I'm going to hold it together over the next 2 months. The days just feel like years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hpos, I hear you Hun!!! The days are so long!!!!! I'm just praying and hoping we all get our healthy miracles... If we are not waiting, we are worrying!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I am still following along with your journeys. Mrsmissy I have my fingers crossed for you!! You ladies are all amazing and so strong xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, missy I'm so happy for you, it's just amazing news, I hope you get to enjoy an uneventful 9 months.

Appy I have everything crossed for your bt tomorrow.

Hposs, I hear you! Sometimes the waiting is bearable but mostly it's just an exercise in frustration. So many of my friends have announced pregnancies in the time we've been trying. I keep saying to myself "Im doing all that I can to ensure we have our family" just to take some of that burden away. I'm hopeful that we all get there.

Afm, I had my nurse appointment yesterday as well as my last Zoladex injection (thank heavens!). I have my hysteroscopy and endometrial scratch on Tuesday next week and if all is good then start jabbing on August 5th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kelbell! I hope you are traveling well, how far along are you now? You must be getting close!