Closed Thread
Page 69 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happily home with my boys!! Missed my mr Rex....

So quick question girls, how long did it take for af to visit after break from full stim?? I'm 2 days late and want to book in for fet, but long service leave finishes in couple of weeks and don't want to be ivfing again at work....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mrsmissy. My af was all over the place so can't help. You could get a bt to make sure you've ovulated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy my first couple of af's after stim were about 3-4 days late, and my normal cycle lasts 28-30 days. Good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

Mrsmissy  (18-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting for af... I'm on toilet break checks!! Life of an ivfer!! Sux!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? Appy, how you travelling?

MrsMissy - anything yet? I hope it arrives soon so you're not cycling back at work. AF for me stays the same pretty much even after stim. Any chance you are out on your dates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kheeki, still no arrival!! My dates are pretty correct as I use an app on my ipad that tracks my period... So now I'm 6 days late.... Annoying!!! Ill prob try get 2 more weeks off work as ivfing and my job doesn't work!! Hurry up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys am travelling ok despite heading off to have my heart dog 'child' pts. My bt is Thursday bot sure how it will go with this stress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh appy... That's so sad, I'm not entirely sure pts is but think put to sleep?? I would be devastated if mr Rex was sick, our fur babies that mean the world, who know everything that's going on and sit with you thru thick n thin!! My little man knows more about me than anyone, I cry on his shoulder and tell him all my secret feelings!! Tears are running down my face thinking how you must be feeling.... Stay strong and my heart goes out to you....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy I'm sorry to hear about your dog, that's really hard. Our pets are part if our support structure and it means so much to have them around. I hope your bt goes well and you get some welcome news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. Very difficult but time had come