Closed Thread
Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - good luck for transfer. Let us know how you are doing and how the embies are coming along.

AFM - going to go on holidays and decide where to from here. Crappy week all round. BFN and I was unsuccessful in getting a job I really would have loved. FN said even though we have a frostie the FS might want us to do another stim. I'm not sure at this stage about the emotional impact, nearly threw DH out of the house this week!, and the financial.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki, you sound like your having a sh&t of a time..... Our lives are such a roller coaster and everyone in it can make or break us.... My hubby annoys me sooooo much when I'm ivfing, I find breathing on his dinner rather satisfying when his not looking prior to serving him... Sounds weird but works for me, when I watch him eating I'm thinking hahaha and it seems to lesson the strain between us....
    3 more days till af, then commence on estridol for 14 then transfer... All our eggs in this basket.. Should I say 1 frostie and that's the game for us... I'm currently in Byron for R&R without my hubby!!!

Good luck appy... Fingers crossed.

Hi everyone else....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where did my post go!!!!! I'm so not computer savvy !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh there it is!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys thanks for the support! I had two 9 cell compacting grade a/b day 3 embryos transferred today. Was feeling great and positive until I arrived at my appointment only to find out FS had an emergency and was going to be 1.5 hours late! I channeled my inner zen (was stressing about work) and finally had transfer done. Now to wait for two week torture although in my recent experience it's been three week tortures! Aim is to be POSITIVE!!! FS was confident a six cell would be frozen so here's hoping. I did have a little cry at transfer as scientists had said oh's sperm wasn't great quality this time. But let's hope I don't need it!

Kheeki you have had a crappy week. Here's hoping Hawaii makes it a little happier.

Mrsmissy I can so relate! And that's funny. We need to take all the destressers that we can. Good luck for your upcoming cycle.

Beatrix thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - so much to manage in a transfer day! But you are PUPO and all fingers and hands and everything are crossed by all of us for you. Can I ask what clinic you are with I can't recall?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki what a crappy week....yuk, take it easy in Hawaii...

Missy your story about breathing in dinner made me laugh, we also have some moments of hilarity to keeps us going...for example, DH has started referring to his Chinese herbs as his "tea for dong"...so now it's like "have you had your tea for dong today darling...?" Lol,

Appy hang in there, 2ww's are tedious whichever way you slice it.

Afm, about to enter week 8 of downreg so getting a bit excited to start stims again. I know I've asked this before but I'm grappling with giving up coffee again...where does everyone stand? I love my one latte a day and might end up being cranky if I don't have it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kheeki I'm with a monash satellite clinic

Beatrix good luck with cycling. I'm channelling my inner zen and trying to be positive so all travelling ok. Although I'm on 3 times the progesterone support which is exhausting

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Appy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just adding I'm not a coffee drinker but still indulging in chocolate and occasional glass of wine. I figure it makes me happy which is better than stress or tension

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay Beatrix , I'm a red a night and a flat white a morning now... I used to be super strict but it really has made no difference... So I indulge in my off months and right up to transfer.... Naughty I know!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmissy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (15-07-2013)