Closed Thread
Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki good lunch for ET!!

Appy good luck jabbing, every day is a day closer and EPU will be upon you in no time.

Acupuncture has been part of my life for a while now, it's particularly helpful for me because I have anxiety, so a few acupuncturists have told me my liver chi overburdens the rest of my body, so after they work on that I tend to feel more in balance. I'm at a loss to explain how or why, but it seems to work for me, but as Appy said its not for everyone. My fertility clinic have acupuncture as part of their holistic options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Have been thinking of you all as I sit on the beach in corfu sunning myself. Hope you're all doing ok. I am in the final countdown before I head home to the melbourne winter next week. It has been such a great break and I'm feeling good about coming back to start another round of ivf.

Re the acupuncture, I have done it quite a bit on and off and do find it really relaxing but it was the one cycle I didn't do it that I fell pregnant.

Good luck everyone. Looking forward to getting back into it in a few weeks. AF just arrived today so my long down reg cycle will be starting at the end of July.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs - great to hear from you and very jealous about you being in the sun. I'm in Sydney and it has not stopped raining! Be happy to get home to cold but dry Melb.

So, lovely little blast transferred today. Looks like frosties are unlikely but I'll know on Monday. 3 others went to blast but so far aren't good enough to freeze.

TWW begins ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs I bet you just want to stay right where you are in Greece! As Kheeki will attest, we may as well be swimming our way around Sydney.

Glad to hear you have a blastie on board Kheeki...give the others a chance, they told me on day 5 that I had none to freeze but they checked on day 6 and there was a lovely hatching blast suitable for freezing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (30-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki how are you going??
    I posted a big post and the hub bub went into over load and didn't put my reply on to this page!! When I'm not so exhausted ill redo!! Really hoping that kheeki, your tww is not killing you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy and everyone - big thanks for thinking of me. MrsM remember copy before submit!! It's sooo frustrating when you lose a big post. Let us know how you're doing.

AFM - got a frostie!!! 6 day hatching blast Woo Hoo. Funny what excites us IVFers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoop whoop kheeki!! I rely on my frostie....

Afm: melbourne next week, then fly to qld, then start my medicated fet... Then sad day going back to work as my long service leave is coming to an end!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats kheeki and good luck mrs missy.
    Hposs and Beatrix how are you going?

Kheeki some side effects of prednisolone are weight gain, bring a bit manic etc. so far it's been ok. I was so tired on Monday but had an appt with my chiropractor who said my adrenals had "blown" with all the drugs. A couple of moves later I felt fantastic.
    Off for bt today then us tomorrow to work out which day is epu. It seems to have come around quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Nice to read everyone's updates. Kheeki that's awesome news about getting a frostie! You must be rapt. How are you holding up during the 2ww?

Mrsmissy thank heavens for long service leave, I'm about to take some myself in oct/nov...hubby and I have decided that a trip somewhere is on the cards, no matter what the outcome of this cycle. It gives us something to look forward to.

Appy I've had prednisolone before and I had weight gain and tiredness from it as well. Your chiro sounds excellent. I had my accupuncture session today and have felt so much more energetic afterwards.

How are you going Hposs?

Afm, Im now in my 6th week of down reg with Zoladex and I think my body is adjusting to it. I still feel tired and washed out but not to the extent it was in the beginning. I'm feeling good about doing this cycle and hopeful that it will go well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Had my scan today. 6 on right with 3 between 10 and 20 and 12 on left with 8 from 10 to 28. Now waiting on the call to confirm epu for Monday Tuesday or Wednesday.