Closed Thread
Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - thanks for your thoughts. You doing meds or natural FET?

AFM - got 18 eggs. We were hoping for less, I know that sounds strange but worried about quality. Now we'll wait and see how they perform from here!

News with everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow kheeki, that's a great number!! Imagine all the back ups your going to have... Little siblings for this one!!

Fet with drugs!! They don't do natural at this clinic.. Fingers crossed that this is the one for me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats kheeki. Hopefully there's some sticky ones in that lot
    Did my first lot of injections tonight. The pens are soo much easier! Had to mix pregnyl tonight and that was a challenge. I have to take 50 units which is 0.03ml.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome number Kheeki, good job! I hope you are recovering in comfortable surrounds. May there be loads of contenders come transfer day.

Afm, I had my 2nd Zoladex implant put in today. I'm treating myself to a facial tomorrow as a reward!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - great news on starting. Woo Hoo!

Beatrix - feeling quite jealous of your pamper day. You deserve it though!

AFM - quite sore and home on the couch. I was going to go to work but am walking a but strangely so took the day off. Just heard from the FN. 13 of 18 have fertilised. We had similar numbers last time so hard to get over excited but I'm still really happy. Just hoping they hang in there cos last time we had a big drop off rate.

Hope everyone is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hate to be the one.... But what has happened to our government ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - someone had to say it! Must say I don't think it will go down in history as one of our finest hours. Regardless of individual thoughts about Julia, the media has run a 3 year gender campaign that has made me ashamed of our country at times. Ok political rant over. Back to all of us!

What prep you doing for your FET MrsM? Any alt therapies or supplements.

News with everyone?

AFM - embryologist just called. Can I just say how nice it was to meet her at EPU and then to have her call today. At MIVF it could have been the cleaner looking after the embryos for all I knew! Probably was. So 2 are slow but all the rest, 11, are ranging between 6 to 10 cells. She is confident we'll have a blast for transfer on Saturday but of course they might all slow down so keeping fingers crossed. At my last, and only other stim, by day 3 I only had 8 left and the best was 6 cell. So they seem to be doing better. I wonder if it's the meds she's had me on for 2 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha what a shamozzle! I do feel a bit for Jools, but she seems so tough, I guess you have to be in that environment.

Kheeki those sound like great numbers and I hope they keep going strong for you in the next couple of days.

I just had my weekly accupuncture appt, I find it helps with my stress levels, plus it's a fertility session as well so it's a bonus if it helps.

Hi to everyone!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (27-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so over the politics - working in the media field I am going!!!

Kheeki - how's things going? Hope they all the embies are still travelling along OK.

Mrs Missy - How's things with you?

Beatrix - Glad you're enjoying the acupuncture. I was going to do acupuncture this cycle but have been seeing the holistic chiropractor instead, and every time I do acupuncture after a break I get really sick. I also don't relax with the acupuncture - my brain won't switch off.

AFM - I started on injections on Monday and have bloods/ultrasound next week with EPU scheduled for week beginning 8 July.
    I am a little concerned about the side effects of the prednisolone, but hopefully they won't be too bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - what are the side effects? I've never taken it.

For those of you doing the acupuncture and chiropractic is it a new thing or something you've done for a while?

AFM - ET tomorrow at 10.30. Will find out progress of the embies then. Thanks everyone for your well wishes.