Closed Thread
Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll call

On the rollercoaster again
    Appy - EPU scheduled week beginning 8 July currently on Synarel
    Hposs - July stim (enjoying a lovely holiday)
    Beatrix - super long cycle
    Kheeki - jabbing

Hugs
    MrsMissy

Awaiting Bloods

Graduates
    Willynilly - graduate due 25 August
    Kellbell85 - graduate due 22 August
    Ivf hopeful - graduate
    Becleigh -
    Wanttobe

Unsure
    Samoht -
    Rainbowbubs -
    Fingerscrossdd11 -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning guys, MrsMissy, so sorry to hear your news. That sucks! I have just done an updated rollcall, which unfortunately there wasn't much to change. Kheeki and MrsMissy, I am with you guys as well, this is probably our last go too. It is becoming cost prohibitive, but what I am struggling with is how do you stop - how do you know that the next one won't be it? HPOSS, I hope you are having a fantastic holiday. Beatrix, hang in there. Everyday you are getting closer. AFM - For some reason paragraphing will not work, so sorry about the slab of text. I have been on Synarel for more than a week, BT this Thursday and then hopefully start Gonal F and Pregnyl from Monday. I have decided this cycle to enjoy myself. So if I feel like a glass of wine I will have one, same as chocolate - I am just trying to not go overboard. I think stress is a big factor so am trying to bring that down. Hope everyone else is OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, thanks for rollcall Appy. I must admit I feel a bit sad reading about how this might be the last go for some of you, you've all been through so much and I'm still hopeful that I'm going to hear good news from you guys soon.

Afm- I get my 2nd Zoladex injection next week, it's been ok so far but I've had breakthrough bleeding for two weeks and I'm feeling menopausal, headaches, tiredness etc. At the moment my distraction from it all is Internet shopping.

Hposs I'm very jealous! We've decided to go somewhere nice after this cycle, maybe New York or Paree, so very much looking forward to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - thanks for the roll call. And I'm sorry it could be your last cycle too.

Beatrix - you're right, how do you decide when to stop? For us the money will run out so it's more like the decision will be made for us by our circumstances. A bit like any gambling addiction! Your side effects sound pretty draining. Your a trooper how well you've managed this long down reg.

AFM - had US and BT. Still waiting for BT results but US showed 12 nice size follies. We reduced gonal f this stim so I was expecting much less eggs but we might still get a large haul!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki and appy, money isn't our issue ( not due to us having any) due to the fact we go thru a public hospital and pay fraction of the cost as we used to at private!! My issue is that I physically can't go on.. My weight has increased by 15 kgs since starting this and I find it very hard to shift and my age.. I promised myself that I would stop at 40 and that is around the corner.. We have be flogging this ivf now for 5 years and I'm kind of done.... So now to focus on the world of being aunty mel and the best god mother I have 6 god children!! I agree when is enough enough??? Wish I was a stay at home want to be mum... Could probably gp thru this ivf forever if I had the time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - I hear you. I think it's survival instinct given what we've all been through with such disappointments and worry that it won't happen for us to start shifting perspective to a life without children. The alternative is living in total discontent and none if us want that. We're strong and if this is not meant to be then we will need to find fulfilment elsewhere and we are all capable of that if we need to. I will continue to a point but it's so mentally difficult I feel like I know when enough is enough. I will also still need money for my overseas travel if I am to be without kids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

What's happening? Everyone has gone quiet. I had BT and US today and have been told I'm triggering tomorrow. That means up to Sydney on Sunday for EPU Monday. Looking at US today it doesn't surprise me. A couple if follies were pretty big. FN said that behind those one's there are about 8 that with a bit longer are the one's they'll be looking at getting.

For some reason I feel really nervous about it. Maybe because it's probably the last try so my expectations are higher. I also think I'm worried because they will try and grow them to 5 days and previously they have only been grown to 3 days to I'm worried they won't survive. Better to know that though I suppose.

Hope everyone is ok and looking at a nice weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kheeki, I'm glad to hear that things are progressing well and your EPU is on Monday. I assume you're having everything done in Kent St Genea? My last EPU was there and I had a good experience.

Perhaps you're also extra nervous as you'll be traveling interstate for the procedure as well. I understand your concerns about waiting for 5 day blasts, it's quite nerve wracking, and fingers crossed you'll get some great embryos.

I wish you a very successful trip to Sydney!!

Afm, no real changes, I'm now week 4 into my 10 weeks prolonged down reg and just trying to rest where I can cause this drug makes me quite zombified. Thank heavens for my cozy house, furry friends and funny husband!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix - thank you. I am going to kent st so it is definitely more daunting having to travel and go somewhere unfamiliar. All the staff have been so amazing though which makes it easier. I haven't done a down reg ever and I imagine it takes a toll emotionally. You are pretty much half way down I hope the next few weeks feel like they go quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for pick up tomorrow kheeki!! This is the one!!

Afm fet next month, so free for 3 weeks... Now what to do with my time.... Think ill plan some mini trips!! First stop Byron for few days, blue mountains for some fresh air and repair my body for the next hit of drugs!!

Hello everyone else!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmissy For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (23-06-2013)