Closed Thread
Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Strange turn of events. Day 1 today! I have to have a BT tomorrow. Never had to do that before at CD 1. Any idea what they are testing for?
    How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls... Was wondering where everyone went too.... It's nice to see our little thread still going, I don't bother with the other threads as too many people and can't keep up, I do snoop on them but never participate...
    Kheeki, I always have bt when we are recommencing, it's such a pain in the --- as it's for pregnancy that may have happened naturally ( miracle if it ever happened naturally after 5 years)...
    Beatrix I'm off at moment whilst going thru this and I'm finding a morning walk with my fur baby is exhilarating, wakes me up and takes my mind of tww...
    Appy good luck with next round, that synarel spray is sooo lovely especially the after taste!!
    Hpos, how you going??

Afm 2 embyies made it, 1 transferred and 1 frozen.., I'm now day 2 post transfer and that crinone is just a charming thing to use... Quick question girls, what do you post crinone use, I mean the putty after matter?? Clean out or leave in to let nature take its course?? Sorry way tmi but would love to hear your input!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - Great work! What a relief to get to transfer. As for Crinone, I did the clean out after a few days when the yuck started.

AFM - just checked the pathology slip for Day 1 BT tomorrow. Test is for estrogen, prog and FSH. Apparently it determines if the cycle will continue. Beatrix, is this a Genea thing?
    Another question. I've forgotten what day of the cycle EPU is generally on?
    Last edited by Kheeki; 12-06-2013 at 19:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki, I believe I had to do the same thing last 2 cycles, they test on day one or two of your cycle and then told me they'd call to let me know if the cycles was going ahead. They run your numbers by your FS or an available one on duty that day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The tww dr googling begins, the over analyzing of each little cramp or twitch has started.. Hoping and praying the witch doesn't raise her head!! And I'm on day 3!!
    And so the paranoia begins...
    Last edited by Mrsmissy; 13-06-2013 at 18:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mrsmissy!
    Thanks for the support guys.
    Today I had a pipelle scratch done in readiness for my cycle.
    I'm still sniffing synarel and take my final pill tomorrow. I am taking melatonin each night along with elevit and vitamin e in the morning.
    Then I have gonal f, pregnyl, prednisolone, clexane, pessaries, crinone, pregnyl trigger and , pregnyl boosters all to look for. Yay. Not only will I rattle but also be a pin cushion too.
    How are you going kheeki?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Beatrix I thought my cycle was long. That sounds like torture but hopefully it works

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Appy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix - thank you
    Mrs Missy - TWW is so hard. Keep us posted on all twitches, twinges, strange pains and flutters!!

AFM - BT result back. The FN said they test that the estrogen, prog and FSH aren't too high or they stop the cycle. Apparently all is as it should be so got the go ahead to start jabbing tomorrow. Feels good to be starting again. I'm sure that feeling won't last!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy what is a pipelle scratch?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - I've been on melatonin also. Have you found it makes you sleep better? Did you have all those different meds for last stim?