Closed Thread
Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Mrsmissy! I am thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the good luck vibes... The scientist called and said so far 2 have made it to 8 cell and look very healthy, fingers crossed that they both make it, 1 to transfer and 1 for freeze... Our clinic only put 1 per time... I'm feeling more positive now...

How's everyone else going?? I feel like I have dominated the conversation..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now the waiting game begins again....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent Missy, was wondering how you went today. Ah waiting...stupid waiting! That's all us girls seem to do lately. I'm currently waiting for this very slow 10 weeks of down reg to pass. I hope the next two weeks bring you to your bfp!

A big shout out to everyone else too, I hope you're all ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - what's news on those little guys?

Beatrix - wow that is a long down reg!

AFM - start Day 1 of a short cycle this weekend. I'm in Melbourne but have changed clinics to genea in Sydney. They've been great and send all the drugs to my door. I'll need to fly up there twice, probably overnight both times if we are lucky enough to get that far. Happy to be starting again but not looking forward to the bloating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Hope everyone is travelling along ok. Started synarel yesterday with epu planned for about 8 July.
    Good luck all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - my EPU should be about the same time in July! Be nice to have a cycle buddy. I tend to not join the other threads cos I lose track of everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me either. I am in the June July cycle but haven't really participated as there are so many people! I am struggling mentally so hopefully it will improve. Good luck and let's hope we get two sticky ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - I'm assuming u r struggling due to the last couple of losses not to mention previous attempts. I've had no bfp's and I think it is probably a lot harder to get so close like u have. Remember though that the fact you have even been able to get bfp's is a really positive sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy I hope the mental struggle improves soon, although we all have different issues here, I'm sure we can relate to that gloomy feeling of still being in the trenches. We're here for you.

Kheeki, I'm with Genea too, but I've moved clinics from the city to a suburban one, so much quieter and just down the street as well. I'm on a prolonged down reg, it's an induced menopause to keep the endo at bay and then they'll sneak the ivf in after 10 weeks. I'm still a bit up and down about this cycle, the Zoladex is making me feel tired and headachy, but I'm just trying to do a bit of exercise every day and concentrate on myself. Some days that's easier said than done.
    Last edited by Beatrix; 11-06-2013 at 23:14.