Closed Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    He keeps me sane Beatrix!! So now I'm on day 6 of jabbing and feeling very very bloated!! Friday for bloods and scan then possible pick up tues.. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, so nurse called and stated that the bloods are low, she asked me to use 1 click of the ovidrel, I think I accidentally did 2... I figure its such a small dose that 1 extra little tiny dose won't hurt... Will it?? Freaking out and now the office is closed... Any ideas???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Missy, it's probably nothing to worry about and I'm sure you're not the first to have gone the extra click. Let us know what the clinic says!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrsmissy,
    don't stress call today and they'll sort it all out! U have to take it in your stride and stay relaxed!

Those needles had me constantly frazzled I'd always forget something !!!
    mlet us know how u go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep all good, she said prob no difference as I didn't prime the needle... Frazzled..... Constantly, today I went out early and completely forgot about the jab and did it 5 hours late... My brain is fried!! Hopefully the last time I have to worry about all this.! On a nicer note had a beaut day with my fur baby and my hubby... Now dinner for a friends birthday and I'm already being questioned why I'm driving... What excuses do you gals come up with when out with mates???(we have completely kept this round a huge secret, not even my mum knows whats happening).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good, glad the nurse reassured you. I think it's so easy to wonder if you've done the right thing in ivf because its all so strict and regimented.

In terms of excuses, I've given up trying to keep it a secret and now talk openly about it with most people. It helps me deal with the process. I think there's that general knowledge that we are on ivf but I don't really give specifics except to a few people. In terms of alcohol, I now can't touch it too much as I'm on an antidepressant so if people force the issue i day "I'm on some medication therefore not much if a drinker these days" etc.

It's actually amazing how many different areas of your life this affects. Have fun at the birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear alls well!

i don't drink so can't help with the excuses!!
    Hope u have a relaxing night !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick up scheduled for tomorrow... Praying we get some good numbers... I have never had a sore back like this before ... It's excruciating,and thus is before the pickup, can only imagine after.....

How's everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for pickup Missy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for pick up MrsMissy. Here's hoping you get some good little eggies!!