Closed Thread
Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy I have everything crossed for you!
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks becleigh, I have everything crossed too... This ivf roller coaster is very taxing on my mind and body!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone else?? Day 4 of jabbing and my emotions have eased a lot !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Missy good luck with all the jabbing, once more round the merry go round eh!

Becleigh your success story is an inspiration to this board and its really good of you to check on us!

I guess I can say I've officially started my road to our next ivf. Today I had my first Zoladex implant put it (ouch!!) and in 3 months time I should be going in for EPU. It seems like really far away actually. In the meantime I have two fur-baby distractions at home and I'm getting really good at avoiding my pregnant sister in law!

I hope you ladies are well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy good luck! I've got everything crossed for you!
    beatrix I've got two gorgeous furkids too! I love them like crazy :-) I hope they give u lots of cuddles while u await epu!!!
    strength to u both!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, good to hear from you, Beatrix what's a zoladex implant used for?? I thought it was used for breast ca?? How does it work within ivf??
    I too have a fur baby that wakes me every morning for a walk, rain hail or shine!! It's great as I keep motivated whilst on long service leave.. Every ivf I put on 6 kgs, I lose 4 with great effort after and then begin another cycle!! So far about 15 kgs to date ive put on.. My fur baby mr Rex is my mad crazy fox terrier!! Love him to bits!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy, my FS said I have to be on the Zoladex for 10 weeks, it tricks your body into a fake menopause so it dampens down the endo and then they sneak the ivf in right at the end, i.e. straight onto FSH injections after 10 weeks. He said he's had success with his endo pts on this protocol so hopefully I will have some luck.

Hooray for fur babies! Katniss & Penny. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369717948.320905.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369717971.650896.jpg
    Last edited by Beatrix; 28-05-2013 at 15:14.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing Beatrix!! How cute is your little pudy cats!! Feel so blessed having fur babies!! Now for a human baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naww, Rex is so cute and he looks like a great pal to you. Thanks for posting!