Closed Thread
Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wanttobe, I have everything crossed for you that it will be ok. You sound incredibly strong.

I agree girls, thank goodness for our fur babies! Cuddles on demand!

I have to have a colonoscopy next week due to family history and a few issues and now I'm paranoid that this will be the month I have a natural miracle and the general anaesthetic will do damage to the embryo. I know chances that I am are slim but it would be just my luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy, Mother's Day never used to bother me, but now...ugghh when I wished my friends a happy one, they couldn't say the same to me...just an awkward silence. I can't even imagine how you were feeling yesterday. Hopefully next Mother's Day will be brighter for us, with cuddles and pressies.

Hposs, I hope you colonoscopy goes well.

Wanttobe, still thinking of you and hoping for the best for your scan tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Hope everyone is travelling ok

Bad news my end, I have lost the pregnancy, no heartbeat at my scan yesterday and d and c scheduled for tomorrow. I know many of you have been here and god it sucks. So close but yet so far. They think i lost it very early on maybe after one week, which suggests chromosomal issues. Having the histology testing done on the embryo and tissues. A big break in line for us now from this ivf madness i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wanttobe, I'm so very sorry, I wish there were more comforting words to offer, I was very much hoping it didn't turn out this way for you. You've been in my thoughts for a few days and I hope that once you've had your break, we can continue to be a support to you on here when you decide to return. Sending lots of love and kindness x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanttobe, what sad news.. I was hoping with all my being that it was going to be ok..

I really get the thought what's the point?? Our losses are so difficult!!

This synarel is knocking me around a lot this time, I'm emotional, my husband is getting the brunt of my filthy mood swings.. I feel sick and nauseous, and to add headaches every arvo at 4 pm!!

Hope everyone else is travelling along better than me... Have a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanttobe I am so so sorry. After all we have to go through to get there it is so unfair that once it does happen we still have to deal with such heartbreak. I hope you're doing ok. I felt pretty numb for the first little while but it did get easier much more quickly than I expected.

I had my OB appt today to get my results from the d&c chromosomal tests. Turns out our baby was a girl and she had Turner syndrome. Apparently it's a common cause of miscarriage and it's unlikely to happen again.

Mrsmissy, hope you're feeling better. Beatrix, hope everything is going ok with you. Everyone else, hope all is well.

It sounds better in French, but the main thing I really wish everyone is courage xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs and wanttobe I'm sorry to hear your news.
    i hope you can take some time to build strength for when you are ready to try again.

until then you are all in my thoughts as I thank god for my blessing g and hope that you have success soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy, I left you off my post. How are you tracking? Have all the drugs started yet? You sound positive so that is the best we can hope for. Lynn Burmeister is my doctor. I've never warmed to her but everyone tells me she gets results. Glad you feel happier with the new plan with your old doctor.

Becleigh, hope you're going well. How many weeks are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hposs all going well at 18 wks today. Feel blessed and just praying it continues along well.

also hoping for everyone else to be blessed with positive news soon !

im in Sydney and can highly recommend dr Peter Benny at next generation for anyone looking to start soon!
    I was happy to hear the new breakthrough on ivf on today's news about the constant videoing of embryo growth! I hope we see it impact positively on the outcomes of our fellow bubhubbers soon !

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news becleigh..

Afm started jabbing today... Hope this is the last time I have to go thru this!!!