Closed Thread
Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies im shocked to say its a BFP!!!!!!!!!
    Over the moon and still feel like its happening to someone else, now just want to fly through these next 8 weeks until the second trimester
    My prog is a little low at 49.5, so theyve upped my pessaries to 500s, but my HCG was 657, so im happy with that

i was starting to think that maybe this wouldnt happen for me, so please all keep fighting and keep strong and keep pushing forward so that it can be your turn next

thanks for your thoughts and good lucks for me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyy Wanttobe!! I'm well chuffed to hear your news. I hope it's an uneventful 9 months. Please keep us updated!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    will do - thanks beatrix!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippee wanttobe!! How exciting....hope the next 9 months are beautiful and relaxing.. Wow you have a little baby waiting to meet u!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyyy wanttobe that is awesome news :-)

i am now 14 weeks n just starting to relax! The next few weeks just try everything to relax n believe xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Becleigh For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, how is everyone? I'm feeling a bit fragile today, my SIL called to say she's 12 weeks pregnant. I've been a bit teary, but I guess that is to be expected. With all my pregnant friends, I could practice a greater level of distance when needed, but now that its family, I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and deal. Anyhow, I just needed a vent and I know you ladies will understand. I hope everyone is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanttobe, congratulations! I am so thrilled for you. I hope you can relax an enjoy it better than I was able to. Can't wait to hear your progress.

Beatrix, that's really hard. I completely understand how devastating that news is. It just feels like such a kick in the guts. One of my best friends told me the other day that his girlfriend is pregnant and that they weren't even trying and she had taken the morning after pill which didn't work! It's just so ridiculously unfair.

We will all get there though! I really do believe it. It's just that the journey will suck. And there will be lots of babies everywhere along the way just to remind us what we don't have, but we just have to keep working at it and believing that it can happen for us.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (30-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hposs, even though these are difficult feelings to deal with, it helps to know that we can support each other through it. A couple of days have passed and those feelings are slowly dissipating. I have to keep telling myself that I don't want my SIL's baby, I want my own baby, and I'm going to stick to the plan. We are seeing our new FS on Wednesday to plan for our next cycle. I hope you all have a good week x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and you get a plan that you are happy with that gets your on your way to your own baby- you are right stick to your plan, let the pain out when you arent around these other women and keep focussed on yourself

hposs and becleigh thanks too for the kind words :-)

im doing good this end- weekly blood tests going well so far, 7 week scan next week.....

hows everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wanttobe, that's good advice and I shall follow it. Best of luck for your scan next week!

Our appointment went well today, new FS did an ultrasound and there are some fibroids in my uterus. He's going to switch me to a long (LONG!) 10 week Zoladex protocol followed by a hysteroscopy, then the actual ivf cycle. He is also doing a whole bunch of tests on us, including karyotyping and DNA fragmentation. It's refreshing to know that I'm not going to be put on the same old protocol that have me ohss last time. I have some renewed hope that this will work for us, even with our dodgy uterus and sperm!