Closed Thread
Page 51 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrs missy! I was just thinking the same thing.

My update - I'm at wk 8 and sick as a dog! But keep telling myself its good news as the baby must be growing :-) morning sickness should be called all day n night sickness!

hope we hear good news from others soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,

well my update is i have just started my meds for my fet cycle (am doing hrt fet) all going well transfer will be 8th april, a bit delayed so hubbie is home from work for it. feeling pretty detatched from the whole thing still and not terrribly excited this time, wary of the disappointment i guess! im sure i will get more engaged as time goes on.

lovely to hear you are going strong becleigh, though the sickness sounds hideous, hang on in there!

when are you starting again Mrs missy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with the fet wanttobe. I was feeling pretty detached and negative before and during my last fet but then look what happened! BFP!

Becleigh 8 weeks that's great! Sorry to hear you haven't been well.

I am almost 7 weeks now and still having almost no symptoms which is kind of freaking me out but levels are normal I'm told so need to just try to relax and enjoy.

Good luck to everyone else. I'm looking forward to following your continued journeys over the next couple of months and will be sending you all my positive thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wantobe I was exactly that way as well. Just went through the process n didn't let myself think ahead n I got the pos! So I think it can be a gd thing as long as its a neutral feeling n not negative! See it as a numbers game, any roll of the do e could be the winner!

Hposs be careful what u wish for lol I also didn't get the morning sickness until nearly 8 weeks but it has arrived with a vengeance!!!! :-) my friend had no morning sick at all so as long as ur levels are fine don't stress! But if it does come along I recommend blackmores morning sick formula!!! And lemonade Iceblocks!!!

Looking forward to hearing how everyone is going missy miss how r u going?

hposs what hospital will u birth?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Becleigh For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Becleigh. I am hoping that I am one of the lucky few who doesn't get sick but somehow I don't think I'll get off that easily. I will be at St Vincent's Private with Amber Moore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I have been missing in action this cycle and just lurking on the threads. I don't know whether I had the emotional energy to post but I am halfway through my 2WW and busy googling every little symptom.
    I have just gone through the posts and done a little bit of a roll call (hopefully its OK). Wow, it's great to see that we have had a couple more BFPs, let's hope we can add a few more to that list!
    Good luck and hope everyone is travelling along OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roll call

On the rollercoaster again
    Mich4716
    Kheeki
    Beatrix
    Mrsmissy
    Wanttobe - fet 8 April

Awaiting Bloods
    Appy - 22 March
    Fingerscrossdd11 - 28 March

Graduates
    Willynilly - graduate due 25 August
    Kellbell85 - graduate due 22 August
    Ivf hopeful - graduate
    Hposs - graduate due 5 November

Unsure
    Samoht -
    Rainbowbubs -

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Appy For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    nice one appy- lovely to see all those bfps- heres hopping you and fingersscrossed are next!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Wanttobe. Got my bloods back today and just like last cycle, I head into the three week torture. Bloods came back at HCG 48 at 15 DPO. (I knew they would be lower then normal as I tested a day earlier, but I would just love a definitive answer.)
    I started spotting/bleeding on Wednesday and it has continued through to today so far alternating between heavy and light in the past 24 hours. My FS said that the clexane could be making it heavier than last time. His first response to the nurse about my results was F@@@.
    So I now wait till Monday and see what my levels are then
    Good luck everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Appy, yet more waiting, goodness im feeling for you right now- my fingers are very crossed for you and i really hope that you get a great result tomorrow and that the bleeding has back ed off this weekend

thinking of you- stay strong!!!!!!!! you are doing so well in the face of this extra wait!!!!!!!