Closed Thread
Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix that just stinks absolutely!! I feel for you!! Ill never let my guard down, even with bfp, I will never let myself think its all true until I have a baby in my arms... Hpos sounds promising, and your right it's the most demoralizing thing us ladies have to go thru...
    Btw what blog Beatrix??
    Sunny hot day in Thailand, we just in Phuket doing lazy pooling and shopping, did have bad case of the runs, sorted with Imodium!! Let of a wishing balloon last nite off the beach with my hubby and watched it go into the night... It was so romantic... Thank god we are still in love.. some couples don't make it from infertility, hope we are strong enough for 1 more year, at 40 no more trying...

Good luck all!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmissy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (26-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks missy & hposs, I appreciate all the support on this thread, you girls are so supportive.

invitrofabulous.blogspot.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Beatrix,,,, I can relate to your blog, I feel like your writing about me!! Brought a tear to my eye, hubby sitting next to me thinking what's this crazy wife reading now, when explained and read a few things he agreed, it's our life your talking about!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmissy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (26-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw Missy, I'm glad. I'm a words/pop culture girl and its my one true outlet that no one in my circle knows about, it definitely helps on days like today. Ben Affleck will forever be telling me to get back up lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Life is tough and can be so cruel!! But we must pick ourselves up and carry on!! Hubby's favourite term onwards and upwards!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix, im so sorry to read of your bfn, i was really hoping for success for you on this one be sure to be very kind to yourself and give yourself time and space to process,cry and feel bloody awful over the next couple of days, but then as we all know we must pick ourselves up to do it all over again if we can. thikning of you

hposs my fingers are so crossed for your right now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttobe For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (27-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ever so much wanttobe 😊

Hposs...what's news yo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear bfn Beatrix! Spoil yourself with something nice and De-stress! It only takes one and your hub could be just around the corner! Look after yourself !!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Becleigh For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (27-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. BT today and BFP confirmed. I really can't believe it. I just feel overwhelmed with enormous relief and disbelief and joy.

I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for being so wonderfully supportive. I credit this thread for helping me keep it together (just) and I am so grateful to have had people who actually understand to share the highs and lows with. Good luck to those of you still continuing on this journey. No matter how hopeless it might see, sometimes, whatever you do, don't give up.

I'm excited but still cautious. Scan on 18th then OB appt on 3 April. Will relax a bit more after the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to you Hposs, I've been checking and hoping for you. Awesome news!!