Closed Thread
Page 48 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

So I did another test this afternoon and I got a really really faint line. DH saw it too so I'm not imagining it. So there is a glimmer of hope. Will test again in the morning. Just hope I don't come crashing down if it was just a one off and the BFN is confirmed. This is hell!

Beatrix you have serious will power!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oooh Hposs, sounds very promising, can't wait to hear about the next test!

Thanks
    Reviews

Rainy day in Thailand, thought I'd catch up with the news!!! Hposs......... Very exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls! Did another test this morning and got the same result. A very faint line. I'm now 7 days post 5dt so if it doesn't darken by tomorrow i guess it could be a chemical pregnancy. Anyway, it's actually exciting to be feeling even just a tiny bit of optimism. I have turned into such a negative sad sack so I'm glad to be distracted from my misery!

Mrsmissy I hope you're having a wonderful time. Where are you staying? I'm sorry to hear about your Dad too. My dad died a few years ago too and I think sometimes that makes the hard times even tougher to bear. The weird thing is, the past few nights when I've been having these weird really vivid dreams about pregnancy tests and going to the doctors and being told I am or am not pregnant, Dad has been in all of them. Not sick or like he's come back after me not seeing him for years, but just like normal. He's just there. And even if it's only in my dreams, it is so nice to have him with me as I go through this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ho hum, I caved and poas this morning and bfn 😔 I'm 8dp5dt today so I don't think it has worked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Beatrix. Don't give up hope just yet! It could still be too early, my test was only super faint and I'm only a day behind you so it could still happen for you too. I hope you can manage to find some hope to keep you going until the blood test. I was at breaking point up until the almost invisible line appeared and that could well be clutching at straws but definitely easier when you are trying to grasp on to any little bit of hope you can.

I had a tiny bit of pink spotting this morning which made me depressed again. I know if the BFP is confirmed, which is still highly doubtful, a little bit of bleeding can be normal but it has just dampened my optimism a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Hposs, I called my clinic after testing and the nurse said I was naughty for poas. I've had such a teary day, I guess it's not over til the BT, clinic has moved it forward to tomorrow morning. I think it's just a formality at this point.

I have heard lots of women get spotting before their bfp's, so while it may be scary, it can also be a symptom. I hope that line keeps getting darker for you, and maybe the dreams about your dad are a sign as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix, I really hope you're wrong and you get an amazing surprise. Good that they brought your test forward so you don't have to be miserable and torture yourself all week. Good luck!!!

I really don't know how I will survive until Friday's blood test!! I am going crazy and can't concentrate on anything at work. Did another test this morning and it was slightly darker. I am scared to get excited. I would have bet my house on it that this cycle had not worked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clinic just called to confirm bfn. No matter how much you prepare yourself, the tears still come. We will have 1-2 months break and then do a stim cycle. Thanks for your support ladies and I'll be checking in to see how you're all progressing, good luck Hposs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Beatrix, I am so sorry. I agree that no matter what you do, you can't prepare yourself for the heartbreak of it all. It is the most demoralising process and so hard not to start believing that it will never happen for you, but we just have to keep that glimmer of hope alive. Make sure you look after yourself and give yourself some sort of treat, even though of course it is little consolation. I found spoiling myself with a handbag that I would never usually spend the money on was a good distraction after my first failed cycle.

Big hugs and wishing you all the luck in the world on your next cycle.

I love your blog by the way. You are a great writer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (26-02-2013)