Closed Thread
Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Lovely to read everyone's updates and hopes for FETs and cycles coming up- i really hope that it all goes well for all and congrats Becleigh! Lets hope its the start of lots of BFPs to come. sad as ever for those that havent been blessed this time around it simply sucks.

I too have been quietly lurking reading these posts and not quite ready to jump back in yet, as im still not back in the game. On my first fet cycle (january) i got shingles just before i started so had to abandon the cycle- the shingles were simply horrid!!!!! anyway, im recovered and ready to go this month and then my period is mysteriously a week late- this means that my husband would be away overseas at work for the transfer and tww and result - so ive decided to pass this month again as i really want him here for whether the result is good or bad- i feel a bit frustrated but to be honest its been so good to be able to enjoy the summer without the stress going on of ivf- im glad its been summer and its taken my mind off it. so another month to go before i start again, i will be watching your updates and hoping you lead the way on fet success! we are doing an hrt fet when we get going, has anyone else done that?

massive good luck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Howdy all.

Well today my DP had her Down Reg BT & scan.
    FS is happy with the scan, everything is looking the way it should and she could see a few little follies in both ovaries.
    Took home Gonal (4 pens) & one lot of Saizen ($150 a pop OMG!)
    Now to wait for AF.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Thawing out in Thailand!! Strangest thing af arrived 8 days early, bi@tch, this was meant to be my DH and mine time for frolicking!! Was meant to start stim on this cycle, but being in Thailand we now miss another month!!!
    However, now we can enjoy cocktails in the sun!!

Best wishes to the ladies and partners recycling!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrsmissy you lucky thing! Enjoy those cocktails, yum! hopefully they will be the last you have once you're back for another 9 months!

Fingerscrossed, goodluck to you and your partner. The drugs are so expensive. I couldn't believe the progesterone pessaries were $75! My DH always gets cross with the whole industry as it does tend to feel like a big money making machine churning us little vulnerable lemmings through.

Well I am up to day 3 of the TWW and I am driving myself insane. I feel nothing other than bloated. No sore breasts or anything and nothing different to the last 2 failed transfers. I'm going to start testing on Saturday which will be day 5. It's our 4 year wedding anniversary today and its hard not to feel sad given that we started TTC not long after we got married. Must remain positive though! Surely it will happen eventually...

Thanks
    Reviews

Wanttobe, you poor thing with shingles! Glad to hear you are all better. I had them once and they were awful. Sounds like a good plan to wait til your hubby is back. I know I would drive myself loopy if I didn't have DH to deal with my roller coaster emotions.

Beatrix how are you coping? Feeling anything? Have you started testing? Everything crossed for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hposs For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I second what Hposs said, Wanttobe. To get shingles must have been painful and scary, and so very tiring. Better to take as much time as you need to recover and hit the next cycle fresh.

Hposs- I'm 4dp5dt today so perhaps still too early to test, or at least I'm telling myself that! My BT is on feb 28th, 2 days before yours, I hope we both get to celebrate. In terms of symptoms, I've had light cramping and tiredness, but that could be due to the progesterone methinks. I'm coping good, at this stage I feel quite blessed to have even got to the stage to have a transfer, and I know that we'll keep trying should this one be a bfn. How about you? How are you feeling?

Fingers crossed in a big way for all of us!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Beatrix tired sounds promising! That's what all my pregnant friends tell me was their first symptom. I have a few crampy twinges but other than that nothing. I'm finding that I can stay distracted for about 15 minutes then I'm back to obsessively googling every little pain and devouring forums that talk about pre-BFP symptoms. If my work looked at my Internet history they would think I was a crazy person!

Thanks
    Reviews

When I got my bfp I felt absolutely nothing, no sore boobs, had a slight bit of nausea but that's it... I was certain that it hadn't worked, it was shortly lived though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hposs and beatrix- my fingers are so crossed for you both during this tww, lets hope this is the one for both of you

mrsmissy, its funny how our af does something unusually wierd around starting cycles isnt it?!?!? enjoy those cocktails and it sounds like we will be cycling around the same time again- march/april, must say im enjoying some summer drinks too atm :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have any symptoms either! Just felt bloated that's it! My sister kept asking about other signs sore boobs etc n I thought oh well mustn't be pregnant! Then test was pos. so don't over think the signs or lack there of! Just stay positive as best u can! I didn't even do a hm preg test! Just thought it will be what it will be!

Hoping for great news from all ! B