Closed Thread
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sunshine! Wow! Well done, 9 frosties is amazing! hopefully u won't be needing them though When is your blood test? Hope the 2ww goes quick for you!

1wish - congrats on good thick lining! Our regime sounds a bit different so maybe you don't need the trigger? I wasn't on synarel at all. My 'trigger' is proluton (progesterone) which I give once a day for 6 days intramuscular (ouch!).

Kheeki - For your scan Tuesday!

Hposs - good luck with your blood test tomorrow. Hopefully everything is going the way it should! I know what you mean about friends falling pregnant. 3 of my closest friends are now preggers. 1 was trying for 3 months and the other wasn't even trying. I know I should feel happy for them, but it's so so hard. I would want them to be happy for me, so I should be happy for them..yet now whenever I'm around them I just feel like crying and like I've been punched in the stomach. I need to find a way to be ok with it...it's just hard. And I feel guilty that I feel this way...

AFM- clinic were happy with my lining and so I triggered yesterday - so that means 6 days of IM proluton added to the cocktail! Also now started my antibiotics 4x day. So FET is scheduled for Monday!!!! going to fly to Perth Saturday so it's not all too rushed and enjoy the weekend hanging with hubby enjoying the break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again everyone, hope that everyone is coming along nicely and is getting plenty of rest!

Welcome Sunshine1974 - Such a good idea to chat on here while you are waiting, I'm loving that I can immerse myself in this for at least a good 1/2 hour!

Kellbell - Thats annoying that you have to wait for your results...I get antsy if I haven't heard by 2pm the same day I'm like a woman possessed calling them up by 2:30! Also totally with you on the friends being pregnant, my closest friend out here started trying way after us and got pregnant with her second in the first month She knew how hard we were trying and told us immediately which I appreciated but it's really hard to be around her and the baby now, somehow I feel so much anger towards her. I feel like this has really brought out the worst side of me as I totally love her really!

Kheeki - Thank you, if I think with my head I know that there is plenty of time and it's still early days, but it's so frustrating having been on stimms for a week now and nothing is happening! Do you know if there is a time limit that you can be on them? I'm terrified that they canx another cycle

Hposs - Totally agree with you there it's the emotional side of it which is so draining. I also feel like I'm in a bit of a dreamlike state. Like I'm going to wake up soon and none of this will have happened and we can actually get pregnant after all! Did you get your blood results? Still got the scan on Mon?

AFM, had a blood test and scan yesterday, follies still not grown at all on the scan, and estrogen still very low, almost baseline. So....Doc has increased puregon from 75 to 100 and lowered the Orgalutron down to a 1/2 dose, another scan and blood test tomorrow to see if that has had any effect. Just worried that it's going to go too long and they will have to canx again for some reason - I'm such a worrywort!

Hope all you ladies are coping well and keeping smiling xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Hi ladies- I am just wondering - i am currently 9dp6dt- my last trigger shot of 1500pregnyl was on the 23rd - so 6 days ago- i have been poas to see when it faded out- it was only really light yesterday and the day before however today it has come back darker- is this a good sign or am I getting a bit ahead of myself? This is our 5th attempt at IVF and every other time the pregnyl has been gone by day 4.
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the good wishes everyone!

Kellbell - Good luck with FET for Monday

Hposs – how are you feeling? How’s the jabbing, i have to say i too felt a bit
    better on this cycle compared to my first, my puregon dosage was reduced this time round, not sure if that why.

Minton - hope your follies are coming along nicely?

Tamandmarc – interesting you have pregnyl at that stage, i only had 1 shot before EPU. So can’t advise you on that, sorry.

1wish – good luck with your transfer on the 5th, i have my BT on the same day

I thought it would a good idea do a list of where everyone is up to, perhaps you can each copy and paste and update accordingly.

Jabbing Away
    FrankieD – EPU 5th Dec
    Minton -EPU

FET
    1wish - Tuesday
    Kheeki
    Hposs – 1 Dec

TWW

Sunshine - BT 5 Dec

LittleDove wanttobe Tessagirl – sorry not sure where you are up to?

to all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine1974 For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all,

hope everyone is going good at your respective stages, well done sunshine 1974 with the list though im not sure how to add where im at onto it!!!!
    we had egg collection yesterday, and got 14, very happy, and overnight 11 have fertilised, very happpy :-) so now just waiting and hoping for a five day transfer on Monday....

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all, was wondering if I can jump on this thread?? It's sounding like a nice group of ladies to get to know!! Brief history I'm 38 and DH 37 ttc for 4 years and ivf 3 times, fet tomorrow... Then the dreaded tww, been down this road before... It's totally consuming!! What a Christmas pressie if bfp!! Good luck everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, welcome Mrsmissy and tamandmarc

wantobe - a great result, well done can't wait to hear how they progress.

mrsmissy - good luck with the transfer for tomorrow!

sunshine - I hope you're coping with the 2ww and not going too crazy!

minton - how did the blood test go?

kellbell - good luck for monday!!

hope everyone else is doing well, I had a BT yesterday and all was fine so continuing with same dose of gonal-f and synarel until monday when I have another BT and scan. still feel normal which is weird!! was reading a book about fertility assistance last night and there was a section on people who are unsuccessful with ivf and that made me lose a bit of hope and feel pretty depressed, but then I got back on here this morning and there are plenty of stories to give me faith. I also need to stop watching One Born Every Minute as it just leaves me a sobbing mess every time. maybe the drugs are having more of an effect on me than I realised now that I think about my rollercoaster emotions!!

Goodluck everyone. I really hope we all get the result we want this time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mrsmissy and tamandmarc;

Updated Roll Call

Jabbing Away
    FrankieD – EPU 5th Dec
    Minton -EPU

FET
    1wish - Tuesday
    Kheeki
    Hposs – 1 Dec

EPU
    Wanttobe – 14 eggs, 11 fertilised tww commencing 3 Dec

TWW
    Sunshine - BT 5 Dec
    Tamandmarc BT ?
    Mrsmissy – FET BT?

Sorry i have made any mistakes, please feel free to update, simply copy and paste it into a new thread with your details

Hope everyone gets through the weekend ok.

Thanks
    Reviews

Fet went well, 1 frosty on board. By 3/12... Tww physically and mentally exhausting already!! Good luck everyone and thanks for the welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's bt 3/12...