Closed Thread
Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Ultrasound all went well!! One healthy heartbeat and all measuring correctly! I had tears ********* down, just amazing...I cant believe it.. I feel so relieved. Due date of 22 August. Now hopefully I can stop thinking the worst and enjoy it all.

All of you girls deserve this so much and I hope you get to experience it all very soon. It is all going to be worth it, keep strong ladies - this year is going to be a good one for all of us!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Awesome news Kellbell. Try to enjoy it hey ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews

That is fabulous kellbell. I have my first scan in 9 days time, very nervous, but I'm trying to slow my stress levels down a little bit. Feel like all I ever do is stress since starting IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year to you all.

I'm so sorry Appy, MrsMissy, Samoht and any other BFNs I've missed.

Huge congratulations to all the BFPs. I'm so glad we've had some success stories.

AFter my BFN on 20/12 I had to put on a brave smile and be a bridesmaid the next day, then after that I fell apart for a while. Christmas was a lovely distraction but it otherwise really hit me hard this time around. I came back to work last week though and am now feeling much better. Looking forward to starting again. We're doing a natural FET in Feb, which is our first and only frozen embie. I have little faith and suspect we'll need another full stimulated cycle but still looking forward to a much easier cycle, physically anyway.

Looking forward to following all of your journeys. to all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews

Samoht, haven't heard from you since the Christmas Day bummer... Hope you guys are ok, and spending quality time together... I love your posts and your always full of inspiration and information... Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all. Thanks for all your kind words. I was just thinking about how our group ended up with lots that got bfp then bfn, those with a bfn and those with cancelled cycles. Where are we all at now?

I saw my FS on Thursday. After having a fairly horrific time of it I have now learnt (after a second scan) that my embryo looks like it attached at the top part of my uterus just near my tube. So he believes it was ever viable there any way, if it had survived I would have ended upon hospital for a week on chemo to terminate the pregnancy.

so our next plan of attack is a d&c and lap at the end of the month then a bleed then another cycle.
    Everything is staying the same except for adding human growth hormone to the mix.
    Also had seven vials of blood taken with lots of tests so things may change.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Appy For This Useful Post:

Joviolet  (25-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello appy... Where do we go from here, after so many negs, everyone has fallen off this thread ... Appy let's keep it going, saw my fs nye and the information was that they are so happy we got a bfp first time in 5 yrs!! I'm also overjoyed, gives me the first lot of hope in so long.... Mean while best best friend is 6 days over due!! Jealous much!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello Girls 😊 I'm still lurking. Our thread has been a bit quiet of late. I'm due for FET in feb, but I have to await AF in approx 2 weeks, in order to start. Waiting, waiting!

Missy, it's nice when your FS is proud of you! After 5 years of trying, that bfp must've meant so much, I hope you get another one real soon.

Appy, I hope you've been resting after your ordeal. D&C and lap not exactly something to look forward to but I guess it means the wheels are turning and getting you closer to when you'll be able to try again.

Ive been posting on the jan/feb ivf thread, lots of support for those of us who are about to cycle again. Also quite a few first timers. Come on over x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. You're right Appy, it was strange how there were so many BFPs that quickly became BFNs. Very sad. Must have helped you some to find out more details about what happened for you. MrsMissy it can't be easy for you to bounce back from that one. Any idea what is next for you?

AFM - FET in a couple of weeks

Thanks
    Reviews

Like the reconnection starting again.. Was super quite over Christmas and new year...
    Afm.. Going to wales and morocco and quick trip to Ireland in 2 weeks for 5 weeks and a quick little stop in Thailand to defrost... Back to stim April.. Well deserved break.. It's been a tough few weeks, but I got thru it..