Closed Thread
Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did BT go IVFhopeful?

So sorry Fingerscrossed I hope your break is refreshing and and next year is your year xx

Beatrix - hope AF is being kinder to you. It's unfair enough to go through all of this, but to then also have awful period pain and sickness just makes it so much worse. Hope you have a nice little break before FET!

Appy!!!! I'm so so sorry... Life IS cruel sometimes... It is just so so unfair... I hope you are going as ok as possible given the circumstances. Please look after yourself and hope you and DH just take comfort in each other...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellbell85 For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (30-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Appy.. Sending cyber hugs to you..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - I am so sorry to hear that. I sometimes think a straight BFN is easier than what you've been through. But I think the fact that your little one implanted is a great sign for future cycles. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ladies, I've missed so much
    Such terrible news for so many of you

Appy & MrsMissy - I'm so very sorry this is such a hard and awful road and life is just a cruel b*#ch sometimes. My thoughts go out to you.

To the ladies that had BFNs my thoughts are with you too. I will keep watching though because I know you will all get your BFP stickies soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy new year ladies, I'm off work for 2 days and having a well deserved glass of sparkles!! Bring on new year with plenty of BFP's!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Definitely well deserved Mrsmissy!! Happy New Years to you all I hope the new year is kinder to everyone then what this year has been xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy New Year to all of you special ladies!! I'm having a Pimms No. 1 to ring it in, yum yum. Best wishes to you all for lucky 2013!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Ive been off here for over a week and cant believe how much Ive missed. Im so sorry to hear about all the crappy outcomes. I hope this new year brings you all some positive results, sending all my love and comfort 2 u all xxxx

Ive had a roller coaster few weeks, my first BT was positive with a retest on the Thursday because the original BT was done very early and that came back positive too with my levels getting perfectly higher. I couldnt help but still be worried as I was still experiencing what seemed like old blood discharging( sorry bout TMI) IVF clinic told me not to stress and it was normal but still couldnt help it, Saturday was my 30th Birthday celebrations and 2 hours b4 getting ready for a cocktail cruise I was bleeding and 10 minutes later i loose a big clot.....then nothing, no bleeding, discharge....nothing. with my head messed up as the guest of honor I went out on the cruise.
    Had a blood test Monday/yesterday (My actual birthday) and it was positive, levels are 200 higher than expected and received a call from my fs congratulating me on my pregnancy.....I guess now im offically pregnant, advised my DD is 6th of September. Really hasnt sunk in yet, not sure how long it will take, but cant help but feel like im walking on egg shells, I thought I had miscarried on Sat and scared the hell out of me. I was so excited when I knew I was pregnant with my son 10 years ago, never scared like I am now.
    Anyways....
    I really hope that everyone has a great New Year and we start seeing some BFP soon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how stressful for you rainbowbubs! I'm glad everything turned out ok. I know what you mean about being nervous...I'm 7 weeks along today and though I haven't had any particular reason to worry I have been feeling a bit on edge...checking the toilet paper for blood every time I wipe, looking for pregnancy symptoms etc.

I have my dating/viability scan tomorrow and I can't tell you how emotional I am feeling. I'm so so scared that theywon't find a heartbeat...aghh!! I guess the waiting and worry will never truly end. Still just doesn't seem real. Hopefully tomorrow ultrasound is all good and that will help it feel more real and maybe lessen the worry a bit!

Thanks
    Reviews

Rainbow, how stressful and on your birthday no less! Congratulations on your bfp 😀

Kellbell, how did scan go today?