Closed Thread
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Christmas started out great and ended crappy! AF arrived, even after we had some +ve poas, so we're putting this one down as a chemical. Bummer. Time to take stock, regroup and give it another shot next year. Good Luck everyone still waiting, I really hope your dreams come true!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Samoht, Im really sorry to hear that I was really hoping you were bfp Your words of positivity and comfort still go through my head daily so I hope you are managing to comfort each other right now - thinking of you
    Heres hoping that we all get there in 2013
    My brother and sis in law gave me a silver shamrock charm yesterday for Christmas and it made me bawl my eyes out!!!!

Congrats though on the BFPs on here now- massive congrats to you!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Samoht I hope you and DP still had a lovely Christmas despite AF... Hopefully new year and new beginnings!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Samoht.. Sending hugs your way.. Bloody horrible timing!! Look after each other and enjoy what's left of this year!! New year, new beginnings, that's what's keeping me going!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.
    im off to have 2 nd BT this morning. Hoping that progesterone levels are higher today. Feeling confident though. Boobs started really hurting yesterday so that's a good sign. I don't know if the fear of going to the toilet goes away though, every time I go I'm worried I might see blood. Sorry for tmi. Good BT results will let me relax a bit.

i hope everyone is doing ok and taking some time out to put their feet up and rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update, we had BT xmas eve, Sorry to say it was a BFN

Now having a little break, we have a new house to "settle" and me moving into DP's flat (we are keeping the new place tenanted for a bit)

Also need to save a bit for the next fresh cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update, we had BT xmas eve, Sorry to say it was a BFN

Now having a little break, we have a new house to "settle" and me moving into DP's flat (we are keeping the new place tenanted for a bit)

Also need to save a bit for the next fresh cycle

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear Samoht and fingerscrossed, I was hoping that the next time I saw posts from you it would be happy news. Bring on the new year I say, and I hope to be congratulating all of you who ended 2012 with bfn's.

Afm- I seem to be stuck in the AF from hell. Granted I have endo, but I've been vomiting & clammy with this unrelenting pain. There were a couple of times that I thought if menopause were to come knocking tomorrow, I would be a willing passenger. I'm chalking it up as a reaction to the high hormones during the stim. I'm really looking forward to getting some of my life back in the next cycle before FET!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I'm out. After a bleed on Monday and another blood test today my levels have dropped from 4160 to 125. I only bled for a few hours but its all over. I did a scan yesterday and there was something there but measuring about four weeks. Now need to wait a couple of weeks before seeing FS a seeing what the plan is. Life is cruel sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Appy, after everything you went through, it's cruel indeed. Hugs to you x