Closed Thread
Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

No news. Spoke with fs who sent me for bt. Hopefully results this arvo. Bleeding has eased a little. But no severe cramping. The unknown is what's difficult to deal with.
    Sorry about your news mrsmissy but at least now you can moved forward. Hope your next one is sticky

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting waiting.... Appy it's seems to be all we do!! Poked and prodded, then wait and wait!!

Girls who have had a miscarriage, how long did it take for mc to stop, and when did you ovulate again?? When did you recycle??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - hope everything is ok

MrsMissy - good luck today.

Samoht and Rainbowbubs - looks like it could be xmas miracles for you both

Good luck to everyone with blood tests today. Wishing you all a wonderful Xmas and thanks everyone for all your amazing support this year. This journey is made a lot easier knowing you are all there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Spoke to fertility centre this morning about my light bleeding. They told me to go in for my BT today instead of Friday. Results are in and it's Positive. Need to retest on Thursday to make sure levels are rising. I'm still worried about the bleeding. But so far so good thanks to all of you for your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats rainbowbubs - make sure you rest up and don't do too much for everybody else, look after you and that little miracle.

Appy - hope everything is ok?!?

As for us - our second line is still so very feint, I thought at 12dp2dt it would have been much darker! You can only really see it when you hold the test in the light and hold it at just the right angle. Are we reading too much into it or should we be hopeful that it will get darker? We are supposed to actually do the test on the 28/12 but it is 12dp2dt now. What do you all think?

We have got several tests that have an extremely feint second line (holding it just right) over the past 2 days. Is this normal? Has anyone else had this happen to them?

this works and we are POSITIVE!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All! I've been at work checking on all your updates.

Samoht- Faint line is still a line no? You both must be beside yourselves with anticipation, for Friday!
    Rainbow- Excellent news , and a lovely early xmas pressie!

Appy- I hope you're doing ok with everything that has been going on.

Mrsmissy- Look after yourself over xmas and new year, and after a good rest, go get em next cycle. You've displayed much grace under pressure

I wanted to thank all of you for your wonderful words of support and encouragement this last month. It was my first cycle, and although it didn't turn out too great, knowing that we're here to help each other along day by day, has softened this journey somewhat. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year x
    Last edited by Beatrix; 24-12-2012 at 17:13.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the support everyone. Had bt today and hcg levels are 4160 which is ok. They were 1030 on wed so they are on par. Bleeding has eased but its still a wait and see game. US booked for next Wednesday. Would dearly love to have it earlier.
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't had a chance to post.

I had BT today and positive. Hcg levels 66 at 10dp 5dt. They said that was good. Progesterone levels a little low though. 17. I have to start using the crinone twice a day instead of once. Redo the BT on Friday to see if progesterone levels are rising. Feeling nausea every day, but they said that's a good sign. Hope my levels keep rising. I've got this far, now I'm scared something might go wrong. I hope not. So happy for my little Christmas miracle . I'm popping out straight away. Saw my auntie for first time in awhile yesterday and she sAid
    i didn't know you we're pregnant, when are you due?
    i hadn't even said anything. I can't hide it. Makes it hard not to tell people. It's very obvious. Scared of telling too many people in case something goes wrong, but I don't want people to think I have a big beer gut all of a sudden lol.

Things certainly change quick on here.
    appy I hope things settle down and you can relax a bit.
    rainbowbubs. Congrats on your bfp. It's exciting isn't it, but scary at the same time. Now more waiting and hoping all goes well.
    samoht. U sound lie the POAS queens lol. A double line is a line no matter how faint. Mine were very faint too.but I got a positive BT. Keep positive. Friday will be here before you know it.

i hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Day and more dreams come true. Love and hugs from me to u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Xmas everyone!
    Hope those lines keep getting darker for all of u waiting a positive test!

i can't wait for January to have my first shot at it!!!

Hope Santa n the stalk are gd friends (for those of u waiting gd news) :-)