Closed Thread
Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Missy, I really hope that things get better 4 u and going through all this at Christmas is even worse , thanks for your advice, a quick question....u mentioned my levels...how do u know if your levels are good? I went in for the transfer last week and they handed me a referral for a blood test in 2 weeks to see if it works. Are they meant to send u for blood tests during the two weeks to check levels (is that hormone levels) sorry I just have no clue what the right thing to do is or what is normally done during this time.

Thanks
    Reviews

I got blood test few days after transfer as I react very differently to medication.. However your bloods would guide the fs or fn to the right path for you, I like to look at ivf as a business, stage 1 trial and error, stage 2 more directed to our needs, stage 3 the right path to take, stage 4 the one that works... Hopefully we get to successful business before having to get o stage 4

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you so much for explaining. The clinic want me to call them Monday morning to update them on this bleeding over the weekend and mentioned that they will possibly send me off for bloods if it hasn't stopped by then. Just have to wait it out till then I guess

Thanks
    Reviews

Missy, that's a really great explanation of ivf stages and I'm going to look at it like that from now on.

Rainbow, let us know how it goes on Monday. I too had my cycle not proceed to transfer because of overstimulation, and it sucked. But 12 frosties is an excellent result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's left in the TWW with us? BT for us due 28/12. This is agonising!!!! DP poas and we think these is a really really feint line, really really feint.
    Baby dust to those of us still waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    UPDATED ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Becleigh (Short protocol mid January)

Jabbing Away
    Minton -EPU

FET

EPU

ET

TWW
    FrankieD - 2 x 5dt - BT 24/12
    Samoht - 2 x 2dt - BT 28/12
    Fingerscrossed - FET x 2 - BT 24/12
    IVFHopeful - 24/12
    Rainbowbubs - BT ?

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974
    Wanttobe
    Mich4761
    Kheeki - FET Jan 2013
    Beatrix FET 2013
    Hposs
    MrsMissy ??

GRADUATES
    Kellbell85
    Appy
    Willynilly

Thanks
    Reviews

My BT is 28/12......this is my very first, can't believe how slow the days are dragging! Not looking forward to my result as I've still got a discharge. Now I wonder if I should have transferred at this time of year especially with Xmas and my 30th birthday celebrations booked in for the 29th the day after the BT. Feel miserable now just of the thought off a possible negative result. Can progynova tabs or crinone gel make u feel a little down?, can't kick these negative feelings and wonder if my meds could have an effect on my emotions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi rainbowbubs,
    In the information leaflet in the Crinone packet under side effects - 'very common side effects' - feelings of severe sadness and unworthiness.
    All these meds we take can really mess with your emotions, on top of the general overwhelming emotions that come with trying to fall pregnant and finding it difficult. Hang in there, remember its the meds making you feel this way and try to do, read, watch something really positive that makes you feel lighter and brighter. Remember we're all here to listen and some of us are most likely feeling the exact same way you are!

On a cheery note - DP poas again this afternoon (we are the poas Queens and now have shares in FRER! ) anyway, did another pee and that line is definitely getting darker!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Samoht,
    Thanks for that.There's so many side effects listed its hard to tell what the real common ones are. Think it doesn't help that my DP is at work every single day this week and makes the time go slower and I find myself constantly googling everything. Wish this bleeding never appeared, it really has sucked all the happiness out of me everyone telling me not to stress, but its just not something I expected and there could be a whole heap of reasons why it's occurred....is it the crinone, implantation bleeding? Wrong dose of meds I'm on? ...who knows!!!! My DP is gonna bring me home a pee test tonight after work, see how that goes.
    How exciting 2 lines showing up for u!!!! Yay!!!! When was ur transfer? Cause I'm curious to know how soon 2 lines can show up

Thanks
    Reviews

Excellent news samoht!!

All the meds give me depression and feelings of negativity, once completed it takes a few weeks to get back to cheery normal self!!

I'm bored stiff, my only weekend off to do Christmas shopping and enjoying my BFF's Christmas lunch, and I'm still in bed, I have dr appointment to assess what's going on, as I'm still bleeding like a stuck pig!!