Closed Thread
Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well DP poas this morning and again tonight -re both times. We are now know the two +ve's we got were remnants of the trigger, even though we got a -ve in between and the second +ve was slightly darker than the first. I hope at 8dp2dt we're still a little early to test and could still get a BFP . Has anyone tested negative at 8dp2dt and tested positive later?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samoht - that's would only be 10 days post ovulation or equivalent to 5dp5dt right? That is still early to test! I was 6dp5dt and got the slightest slightest little tinge of a line then. Definitely don't think your out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow there is a lot happening at the moment on here.

Samoht you sound as impatient as me lol. I've got three more days til BT. No AF today so that's good I guess. No cramping til tonight, and felt nauseas most of the day. I know this is tmi, but I keep feeling a discharge feeling and I go to the toilet worrying its AF. Hate this feeling.
    its dh's birthday tomorrow. Going to POAS first thing. Would love to show him a bfp for his present. Is it possible to have bfn all the way to BT then get a bfp?

Kellbell85 I think your right. I do think I have an addiction to POAS. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and get to relax and enjoy it. Soak up the sun.

Becleigh I was having to google abbreviations to work out what everyone was saying. Some I could work out. I knew AF was talking about periods, but couldn't work out its abbreviation. Lol. It doesn't take long to catch on and use them. All I know is that my dh and I don't want AF to come and hope to get a bfp when I POAS or at the BT and the end of the 2ww. Lol

well time to sending to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg woke up early and did POAS . Faint it's very faint but dh said he can see it too. I keep looking in case it's my eyes. Happy bday dh. I'm right. Will do another POAS tomorrow morning. No sign of AF so I'm hoping this means yes. Now can't get back to sleep. It's 4:39am

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW IVFhopeful! What great news!! Congrats!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samoht For This Useful Post:

IVFhopeful  (21-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question???
    when people say they have been trying to conceive for x amount of years, how many cycles a year I ivf do people generally do?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Becleigh, I've just done the one cycle but I think a few factors would determine this. For me, it would be finances, how well I was feeling from the last cycle, and whether I was lucky enough to be able to get frosties from my last stim cycle. I think people are more likely to be able to commit to a frozen cycle because the costs are significantly lower and it's less taxing on the body.

At this point, I'd say that I'd be willing to do 2-3 stim cycles over the next 12 months, but my mind may still change on that one!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's fantastic ivfhopeful!!

Any news Mrsmissy?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all, thank you for all your support, I really can't believe the wonderful people on this thread, you made my day with all the prayers and words of encouragement....

Bloods today revelled hcg of 1600, up from 1129 mon and 59 Friday... Nurse says variety of differing things may cause bleeding, cramps and back pain, 1 is I'm in process of miscarry, 2 sac split and body rejected, 3 maybe problematic pregnancy, 4 one off bleed?? So another wait till Monday for u/s... Oh this waiting is very painful!!! I have had 1 major bleed that soaked thru my nickers and skirt, and a continuous period like bleed for 24 hrs, so my thoughts are m/c in process!! If this little one makes it, what a miracle!! Thinking positive!! Has anyone had this problem before??

Will do personals when I'm on my computer, have taken to bed for 24 hrs with my iPad!!!

Hope all is going well, wishing you the very best Christmas and may all our little miracles come true !!xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! That is positive news hun! How many embryos did you have put in again? Just thinking, if you had 2 maybe it was twins and one didn't take? Only a thought, I really have no idea! I will just keep hoping and praying for you xx you really have had a stressful start to this pregnancy haven't you!! Good idea to rest up too. Rest as much as possible I reckon. Hoping Monday shows everything is ok, how far along will u be on Monday?