Closed Thread
Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Yep it's definitely gone... I'm a nurse and have seen this before.. Bt to confirm my suspicions tomorrow and results at 3 pm!!!

Now onto something else to lift our spirits, my DH wants to know what I want for Christmas, what is on your wish lists ( besides a healthy baby). ?? I was throwing around the idea of a push bike, changed mind when I was preg but that's over, so push bike?? Or something sparkly from tiffanys??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats willynilly that's awesome!

im lost with all these codes u guys use!!! Where did u learn them?

had to tell my new boss today that day one back after the holidays I won't be back as have egg collection. Didn't know what she'd say but she was awesome about it! Feels good not to have that one pressure!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls.

Congratulations willynilly! Wow, 8 years, what an absolute marathon. I am so thrilled for you.

Mrsmissy, I really hope you're wrong. Everything crossed for you.

Ivfhopeful, day 6 is too early, don't worry yet.

Afm, blood test today and BFN as expected. Hit rock bottom yesterday but today am ok although i did burst into tears at one stage at work, but i consider that doing pretty well! Will go for FET end of Jan.

Mrsmissy, as for Xmas presents, I decided before we started the ivf process that each time we had a failed cycle I would buy myself something nice. Not really much compensation but cheers me up ever so slightly. Last time I spoilt myself and bought a handbag and this time we're going to book a trip to Greece (husband has family there). Looking at accommodation has been a nice distraction. Not sure how we'll pay for it after all this but that's what credit cards are for!

Thanks
    Reviews

Becleigh, I've learned some abbreviations thru years of ttc trying to conceive, and being on forums, I guess you learn as you go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Becleigh here are some to get you going

5dp5dt - 5 days past 5 day transfer
    BT - blood test
    BFP / BFN - big fat positive / big fat negative
    DH / DP - dear husband / dear partner
    FET - frozen egg transfer
    HPT - home pregnancy test
    POAS - pee on a stick
    AF - aunt flow
    AFM - as for me
    TWW - two week wait
    frosty - frozen embryo

Thanks
    Reviews

Self preservation mode has kicked in, done 3 loads of washing, cooked dinner ( last thing I feel like it spaghetti bowl), washed and changed linen off all beds and now I may fall into an exhausted heap... Bed time with my fur baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I forgot to add fall into heap and bed with fur baby and DH

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry to hear hposs...I hope you have a relaxing Christmas and recharge to get back into it next year.

Mrsmissy - I feel gutted for you...and after such an amazing rise in your hcg and all...I will still have fingers crossed for you tho til you get results, holding on to hope for you x

Xmas present wise - I really wanted a nice new handbag and some more perfume (some ladies have shoe fetish etc, mine is perfume!!) we are headin to Ningaloo reef tomorrow for a few days - I can tell one of my pressies is new flippers and snorkelling gear from the shape. I think maybe he has also booked a tour or something cos he said I get to open the envelope pressie early - on the way there...hmmm I'm excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hposs and missy I'm so sorry for you both It really isn't fair and I feel sad for the both of you. I know we're tough and soldier on but it's still a big kick in the guts and it does put a chink in our armour. I also feel for your partners because they, like myself, go through the process right along side you and want to same outcome and feel just as devastated when it doesn't work. A big hug to you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The highs and lows of this thread have had me thrilled one second and devastated the next.

A big to all those with BFPs and huge.to all of us with BFNs this time round. Those still on the journey awaiting outcomes I hope your Christmas dreams come true .

Hang in there Mrsmissy - it is the time of year for special miracles and I am hoping and praying (which I don't do often) that one is coming your way.

Some of you I will see next round but to all of you Merry Chrissy and a 2013 filled with the reality of your dreams coming true.