Closed Thread
Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you are progressing well wanttobe! I agree, I still think its surreal that I am actually doing IVF. This is the sort of stuff that happens to 'other people', never think you will one day be on this position! Yeah it is definitely an added stress being so far away from clinic, however I guess I know no different, so this is just what I'm used to. We make it work - gets a bit hard tho having to get extra time off work to fly down and having to look for accommodation and car hire etc for when we need to fly down. But, it will all be worth it I'm with Fertility North.

Welcome Minton! Oh! you must have been so disappointed to have to cancel last cycle! Definitely for the best though if you were heading to OHSS. Hopefully this cycle goes in your favour

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellbell85 For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your ultrasound to tomorrow 1wish! So with being on the progynova - ovulation is not going to happen is it? We are just waiting for good endometrium thickness then trigger? Is that right? Yeah doxycycline isn't good for the tummy is it! I will be on erythromycin 4 times a day, but I don't start them until trigger or transfer (can't remember which one).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I've just started my first ever cycle - three weeks of synarel done and five days of gonal-f. Progress scan this Wed 28/11 and if all goes to plan, pickup on 05/12.
    I felt informed about all the symptoms but am astonished at just how bone-weary I've felt since starting the jabs. I've felt like I need a rest after getting ready for work!
    Having said that, I've had migraines since age eleven and was expecting one long revolting headache during the process. So far the headaches have been much better than I hoped.
    Fingers crossed for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Frankie D, hope all goes well for you

hope everyone is going good......

afm, i had another scan yesterday and had lots of follies 30+ between 15-18, one as big as 27 (im multi follicular) as a result we triggered last night and egg collection tomorrow at 10am, its a bit earlier than we expected triggering day 10, but i think they are watching out for ohss as im getting some biggies already? hope everything is ready to go in there!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanttobe - Good luck with your egg collection, let us know how many you get!

Hi FrankieD , the tiredness is overwhelming isn't it? Are you managing to get rest?

Kellbell85, will you have another scan soon to keep an eye on your lining? Do you stay near the clinic during monitoring? Or make the trip each day you need to see them?

OneWish, any closer to a date for FET yet?

HPoss, Hows the jabbing going???

AFM, saw the nurse yesterday for a scan and bloods and feel slightly negative about it all. After responding so aggressively the first cycle I now appear to not be doing very much! I have two large follies on the right which the nurse has told me we will probably lose as they are already good to go, but all the other follies are still baseline and my estrogen level has actually gone down My FS is reluctant to up the dose of Puregon and has explained we can carry the FSH on for longer if need be,just feel a bit useless really, like I cant get it right.In for another scan and blood test Wednesday.

Hope everyone else is well and resting up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome FrankieD good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Woohoo wanttobe! Sounds good good luck with egg pick up tomorrow! Remember to drink plenty of water after.

Minton- I managed to get in for a scan yesterday and my lining was 8mm so will ring clinic today to see when to trigger. Also had bloods this morning. I do all my cycling away from the clinic and just ring them to find out next steps. Most frustrating thing is when I get bloods done I don't get results til next arvo as they have to go to Perth for processing. For stim cycle I went down to Perth for a few weeks, but for my FETs I just fly down usually the day before and stay down for a night or 2.

Oh Minton it is all such a emotional rollercoaster! Sounds like it will just take a bit longer to get the follies back up? Such a horrible feeling though when it doesn't seem to be going right. I know what it's like to have estrogen go down, that was happening to me last cycle and it was so upsetting... I really feel for you. And I know it's easier said then done, but try not to stress too much about it - your clinic will be monitoring it all and it's out of your control so don't beat yourself up I'm sure in a few days you will see some better progress Good luck for scan and bloods tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining. I'm in my 2ww and going mad! Hating crinone and the days just drag. I had a hatching blast transferred on Saturday and 9 embies on ice, we were absolutely stocked as our first cycle was a BFN and zero frosties.

Good luck to all, and here's to a nice Christmas present for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Hi Kellbell85, utrasound was fine, aparently I have a nice thick lining and we are going ahead with the FET next Tuesday the 5th. My understanding is the synaral stops you ovulation and the progynova is what thickens the lining . I am stopping the doxy today, stopping synarel on thursday and starting the crinione Friday, continuing the progynova, prednisolone and patches. They have not said anything to me about having a trigger injection I might have to ring and check on that now that you have mentioned it.

FrankieD. I am glad you did not have too many side affects with the synarel and it was not as bad as you expected. Looks like you are having a pick up on the same day I am having my FET.

Wanttobe - Hope your egg collection went well today and you got lots of eggs. Make sure you get plenty of rest over the next few days

Minton - how did the bloods and scans go today? This process can be so emotional draining at times. Trust in your FS and the wonderful nurses, sometimes it takes a while to get everything to line up right

Hposs - How are you going?

sunshine1974 - Wow 1 safely in and 9 embies on ice. That is a fantastic result. When is your pregnancy blood test due? The 2WW is so hard all you want to do is POAS.

Hope I have not missed anyone and I hope everybody is staying positive and giving themselves lots of .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sunshine! That's a great number no wonder you're stoked with all those frosties. Keep us posted on your TWW so you don't go to crazy.

Wanttobe - how did EPU go?

Frankie - how did your scan go?

Kellbell - did you get a trigger day?

Minton - I have fingers crossed for you that you'll be fine come EPU time. Still early enough for more development.

AFM - scan on Tuesday to give an idea of when FET will be. I think around Monday week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minton and Sunshine! Sunshine, that is a great result! Gives me hope after we got no frosties on our first cycle.

Wanttobe - goodluck with egg pick up!

Kellbell - I know exactly what you mean about this whole process feeling surreal. I never thought it would happen to me. And what's worse none of my friends have had any difficulties, and of course I'm so glad that they don't, but it just feels so unfair.

FrankieD - hope all is going well for you. I think you and I will end up having egg EPU around the same time.

Minton - I'm sure it will all line up eventually, but in the meantime feel free to vent your frustration. The emotional side of this is so much harder than the physical. I just want to go to sleep and wake up in 3 weeks to find out if it's worked. for you...

Kheeki - good luck for scan!

As for me... started jabbing Sunday so up to day 4 and so far so good. Feel absolutely normal which is a bit disconcerting actually! I can't remember how I was feeling this time last cycle, but if it's different I guess it's a good thing seeing that last time was such a poor result. I have a blood test tomorrow, then a scan on Monday to determine date for EPU. Last time was day 11 which would be the 5th.

and to all of us!!!!!!