Closed Thread
Page 29 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow to everyone having success congrats n pls keep us updates on the great news because I could really do with the positive news!

for everyone in the cycle good luck I hope Santa brings u all gd news x

Is anyone about to start their first ever cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you all are so good keeping up with each others post. I can't remember what I wrote last lol.

Becleigh - I am going through my first cycle. BT on Monday.

hposs - I am for you for tomorrow. Hopefully you will get some good news.

beatrix - I don't think you are being a downer. That's why we are all here. To help each other through this so we Are not alone. It's great to hear all the positives, but hearing the down stuff helps us get through them, as unfortunatly they do happen.

asfm - cramping settled during the day and had some nausea on and off. Cramps back again tonight but not as bad. A little bound up sorry for tmi. AF due tomorrow. So hope she doesn't bother visiting . I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. I know i shouldn't have done a POAS as I know it was way to early your right kellbell85. Waiting is doing my head in). My best friend told me off today too lol. I promised I wouldn't do another one until Friday or Saturday if AF doesn't come. Which ones are more reliable? I will be 7dp5dt - 8dp5dt.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IVFhopeful For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, there sure is alot going on here. I'm really pleased for all the BFP's on here, well done! What a wonderful gift.

For all ladies with not good news this round, I'm sorry that it hasn't worked for you, you will be in my prayers. Won't this make you all 10% tougher again? Ready to rock and roll for the next try. Stay positive girls, we all know it does work, just got to trust.

As for us, DP poas last night, as previously written, and there was an extremely, extremely faint line that could only be seen by holding the test up to the light of an iPhone and holding one's tongue is a certain way (you all get my drift). Then this morning after another poas, nothing. Not a thing, iPhone or not, nothing. Then tonight, after another poas, a faint line, actually visible to the naked eye, no iPhone, no squinting, no fancy foot work, a very very faint, but a clearly visible line!

So if last night's +ve was the last remaining remnants of the trigger and this morning was all clear then tonights +ve, which is actually slightly darker than last nights, could well be the real deal?!?

We are 7dp2dt! I guess we'll be testing again very soon and hopefully we'll see the line get darker again. Fingers crossed girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats samoht. I tried holding my hpt up to the light last night , but bfn. I feel like I have to be pregnant. Just hope I'm right. Took my bra off tonight and it hurt. Hard to know if its meds giving off symptoms or a little one starting out. Bugger it off to buy more hpt tomorrow. Give me something to do. That's if AF doesn't arrive overnight. Due tomorrow . Night all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Samoht, my first hpt was positive in the evening very slightly then nothing in morning, so I only poas in the evenings as I couldn't put my head thru the trauma all day... Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missy, how many days did that happen for you? What day did you get a +ve in the morning? DP poas again very early this morning and got a -ve?!? ARGHHH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I found First Response was very sensitive. While all the other brands were throwing negatives until last Saturday, First Response was giving my positives last Thursday.

Well, today's the day. Will have the BT results at about 3pm. I know I'm pregnant but there's the tiny little voice getting loader saying 'what if you're not'. Seven hours to go.....

Thanks
    Reviews

I used first response on day 7 evening with slight +ve, then day 8 fmu -ve, then again day 8 evening +ve faintly, then I didn't do fmu again, continued everyday in afternoon poas slowly started getting darker.. Haven't poas since was told borderline.. Now with my +ve bt I haven't continued, I'm in mind set what will b will b.. Been cramping for 2 days now..

Thanks for all the tips on how to relax,my fur baby takes my mind off things.. But must say that I'm petrified that this cramping is the start if something sinister !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samoht hang in there. I'm sure it will be good

willynilly how exciting. Today you may become a mum to be. I have a good feeling. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Can't wait to hear the news. Will be thinking of you at 3.

Mrsmissy I'm sure everything is ok. It's hard not to worry. Every symptom you analyse, wonder if its a good sign or bad sign. Try to enjoy it all. Stress won't help you or bubs. Take time out to put your feet up and think of all the cuddles you will be having this time next year.

asfm. No AF today. Cramping when first woke up, and back is hurting, but I think back is because my bowels are on strike. Going to chemist to get hpt and something to help a bit of movement. 4 more days of waiting. Patience is not a quality I do well lol. Actually that's not true. I teach chn with special needs and love it. I have heaps of patience, just not when it comes to myself hehe. Funny thing is if I get bfp then there's 8 months of waiting lol. Least it's good waiting.
    first response...here I come.

sending and to all on this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews

Cramping and spotting when wipe tmi sorry!! Finger crossed that frosty stays!! Have come home early to put legs up and try to relax, but I have a feeling it's sinister.. Back to work this arvo!! At least being a nurse takes my mind off my uterus for a short time!!!