Closed Thread
Page 28 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    Sorry to here your news Kheeki. You have a great attitude which is fantastic.

Good luck everyone and I am sending plenty of sticky vibes.

Just a quick update - got back my second lot of results from my THREE week wait and ..... all is GREAT. HCG came back at 1030!! Which has more than doubled so it's doing its thing. Woohoo.
    I am really sorry for those that haven't made it this cycle, hang in there, as it will happen.
    This has been three full stim cycles, a FET and a three week wait and we have finally gotten there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Kheeki. You have seemed so calm and collected throughout your cycle, I hope you are ok on the inside as well as the outside. This whole thing just sucks so much.

Beatrix, I'm sorry you've had to stop your cycle. That sucks too after you invest so much in it.

Appy, Kellbell, MrsMissy, Willynilly and any other BFPs I've missed (sorry, can't look back at thread) congratulations. Your stories are the ones that keep me going so please continue to share.

Samoht, hope you're coping with the wait ok.

Sorry to anyone else I've missed, hope you're all doing ok.

AFM, BT tomorrow but have done HPTs last 2 days at 8 and 9 dp5dt and both have been completely negative, not even a hint of a line. It would be pretty much impossible to get a BFP now I think. I feel absolutely gutted and heartbroken. Went for lunch with my team at work today and one of the girls who is on maternity leave brought in her baby and I literally had to hold back tears and stop myself from running out of there crying. I just can't believe this is happening and that there is a prospect I'll never get there. Sorry for being such a sad sack, but I just feel completely deflated and can't verbalise anything without collapsing into a crying mess. And to make matters worse I am a bridesmaid on Friday so have to put on a smile and pretend to be enjoying myself. Can't think of anything I'd rather do less.

Goodluck to those still waiting. I am hoping there is more positive news here to restore my faith in this whole horrible process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Appy!! Wooohoooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. It definitely hasn't sunk in yet. I guess it will with each little milestone that we hopefully pass.
    Hposs, that's a shame. Fingers crossed that it does change, but definitely a difficult time for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Congrats Appy, such great news.

Sorry to be a downer, clinic just called and said none of our 7 embies that were all grade 1 @ day 3 are growing. I'm so upset by this and am now wondering if its DH's sperm, due to the low morph & varicocele. Embryologist said from day 0-3 embies rely on the maternal dna, from day 3 onwards maternal & paternal genome. Again, sorry, there is so much happy news on this thread that I didn't really want to post this but need some I insight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix - I'm so very sorry they didn't make it. Was that all of them? I don't have insight unfortunately but I do know you should never apologise for being a 'downer' this thread is about support through the good and the bad. I truly hope things turn around for you very soon and that you can find some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix - so so sorry don't have any Info or knowledge to give you, but thinking of you

Wanttobe - hope you have a nice relaxing break til next year, as you said - onwards and upwards!

Becleigh - welcome!

Samoht - you made me laugh when you wrote you held your itorch up to try see HPT! can just picture it!!! Hope there is someone there!!! Excited for you

IVFhopeful - how are you going today? Only natural to try and make something good or bad of every symptom...it's so frustrating tho isn't it!! If only our brain had an off switch! 5dp5dt is WAY too early to check, so please don't be too down!

Willynilly - sounds like you are going along very well!!

Kheeki - so sorry to hear. But your Christmas sounds amazing! Enjoy some wines and relax time before back into it again! Hope you DH has a good time away too...my hubby takes it all very hard too. Sometimes I forget that he is going through this journey as much as me...give him big cuddles and be there for each other, and it is a new year soon - new beginnings for us all I hope x

Mrsmissy - I feel the exact same. I have actually been quite teary about it today...I should be so so happy about being pregnant. Yet I'm scared stiff waiting for something bad to happen. I think at each step closer it will sink in more and become easier. I don't want to think too far ahead though - in self preservation mode - just incase something goes wrong.

Appy - That is AMAZING news!! Congratulations!!!!

Hposs - my fingers are crossed for you for tomorrow...I know how that feeling is, feeling like its never going to happen...this is honestly such a cruel, hard journey...no one has any idea unless they have walked the road themselves. It's going to be a hard day Friday to pretend to be happy, I feel for you xx let us know how you go tomorrow - I'm hoping and wishing for you..

AFM - booked in my scan for 4 January...more bloods tomorrow. Off for a pre Chrissy break for 3 nights to the beautiful Ningaloo Reef on Friday. Looking forward to some sun sand and snorkelling. Hopefully will help me relax a bit more too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts

Hposs - sorry babe. Hope you're wrong.

Appy - great news! Bet you could just burst!

Beatrix - don't give up on them yet. Has the clinic indicated what they look for to freeze? It's so tough how at every stage in the IVF process we hold our breath and hope.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls, willynilly- yes it was all of them. Kheeki- they are going to check on them tomo, so whilst I don't hold out much hope, I will send them growing vibes. Lab said they prefer to freeze blasts, and considering we had 2 morulas on day 3, it doesn't seem likely they'll get there. Dealing with this on top of hyperstim is taking all of my strength. Lucky I'm home.

Thanks
    Reviews

Beatrix Hun, thinking of u.