Closed Thread
Page 26 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheeki View Post
    MrsMissy - fantastic well done to you!

Appy - did you get BT? This thread is moving so quick I can't keep up.

KB - sounds like you are pregnant! So happy for you.

IVFHopeful - welcome! Careful with the POAS this early. If you get a BFN it can really knock you around and may not be accurate. 9dp5dt is a more reliable time.

Beatrix - good luck hun. Been a long wait for you!

Everyone else hang in there. This is the really high stress time with the cramping and the spotting and the googling! We are still due some more BFPs on this thread.

AFM - 9dp2dt with lots of cramping and twinges. AF due Friday so should know before BT Monday if this has worked. At least I can have a wine over Xmas if it hasn't! No POAS for me if I can help it. It messed with my head too much last time.
    Beatrix - sorry to hear that u have had to stop your cycle. You deserve to have a relaxing Xmas so do so and stay positive.

kheeki - I did a POAS today. Shouldn't have as I got a bfn. Expected I guess sendings I am only 4dp5dt. Do you count the day of transfer? If you do I am 5dp5dt. I wasn't really upset as I expected this result. I just wanted to go buy a test and do it and get it out of my system lol. I am AF on Thursday. BT on Monday. Still getting cramps but no spotting. Really bloated. Nausea again today. I feel like I am pregnant...maybe I will do a POAS on Friday if no AF. I am so worried I will get a bfn

Thanks
    Reviews
    A question. Can u chat directly to people who are online on here? It would be nice to chat when you are feeling alone and brain won't turn off

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVFHopeful - don't count day of transfer, count the days post transfer. So you are only 4dpt. You're timelines are similar to mine. I have AF due Friday and BT Monday. Even if you are pregnant a POAS Friday could be BFN. That's why they mess with your head! But if you don't get AF Thursday of course you will POAS! The cramping can be a good sign. Keep thinking positive you will most likely have a better indication in a couple of days

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

IVFhopeful  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kheeki . I'm laying in bed feeling cramps and back ache. Feel teary too. I know this is my first cycle, but I want it so badly. I suffer panic disorder, and I am not sleeping well. Every little symptom I get I don't know if its a good or bad sign. My nipples are sooo sore too. I'm winging I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies who have POAS and come up without a positive I wouldn't concern myself too much as it means nothing. A few of my friends didn't show up until at least 5 weeks pregnant on the HPTs.

Beatrix - I know it a small consulation but you can relax over Christmas have a few drinks and breathe for moment. Awesome to know you have some frosties with a no fuss no muss FET coming up. Stims are so terrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVFHopeful - i think we all feel a desperate hope for success on the first cycle. The first one is quite unique and even though the desire for success each cycle is the same, that first one is brutal. It seems to be only a lucky few who get a BFP first go. I do hope you will, but you need to keep a part of you ready for it not working first up. Just to be a little self protective and prepared. But remember, not getting success is in no way a sign that this isn 't going to work for you. IVF is particularly tough if you suffer from anxiety. If you haven't already, getting some help with relaxation strategies and dealing with the negative voice which keeps popping into your head would be the go. And no you are not whining!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

IVFhopeful  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Wow this thread is moving fast. Am on my phone so can't scroll back but there looks to be some good news and a little bad. Take care everybody and be kind to yourselves.
    I am off this morning for bt from my 3ww. Hopefully it's good news. Have been having some nausea, really tender boobs, very thirsty and horrible taste in my mouth.
    Good luck everybody.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Good luck appy!!!! Let us know what happens....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - Sending a message out to the universe for you!!

AFM - The crinone has turned back to cream colour and the cramps have died down all that's left now is a tight feeling. Like a really full bladder but in my uterus I have my BT tomorrow but I'm still pretty confident, the First Response HPTs are at their darkest, Pregnosis is getting darker and darker and the Clear Blue Digital is still saying 'Pregnant 2-3' weeks past conception. I know I know, I went crazy with the HPTs but I'd never seen a positive before and I keep wanting to make sure everyday until a nurse or Dr says "You're pregnant" also I'm a little crazy at the best of times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning
    Have been expecting it. Same as stim it has come 2 days early. So back for another FET in 2 weeks. Here's to a wine over Xmas! I'm off to port Douglas Xmas day so that will help with enjoying this time of year. Good luck gals, I'm hanging around to see how you all go and hope for some more BFPs for Xmas
    Last edited by Kheeki; 19-12-2012 at 10:35.