Closed Thread
Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellbell I completely agree with Kheeki. I don't think you're gloating but so what if you were!! Gloat away!! I love seeing success stories it gives me hope

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

I agree too, I love hearing ivf success stories and yours will help to propel us along because it gives us hope. Wouldn't it be depressing if we were doing treatment and never heard of all the bfp's and how they were progressing!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree... I love to hear positive stories as it kept me going... Hopefully my little frosty on board is going to stick, the nurse said I'm very pregnant now and it was just sluggish!!! I'm sluggish and my hubby is a little sluggish too, so we think its perfect!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok Gals..I'm out for this cycle, my bloods show that my estrogen is barking mad and climbing again. FS had cancelled my transfer tomorrow. It will be a freeze-all for me and I'll be cycling in Feb. On the bright side, at least I've dodged the 2ww. I'll still be lurking to champion those bfp's. Best of luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Beatrix, I have been through so many stim that I prefer fets now... Your body can rest and recuperate!! Have a merry Christmas and let us know what's happening... Enjoy a champagne or 2 over Chrisy and new year!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsmissy For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix - sorry to hear that but it's great you've got frosties and FET is so much easier on your body than stim. Enjoy some Xmas indulgence

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KellBell its been so lovely to read of your success, it helps me to be positive about this whole crazy process!!!! You deserve your BFP so much and youve tried so hard and kept going for five hard years, its not gloating at all, but sharing your good news

Beatrix sorry to hear you are out this time, but you may be interested to read this (in fact you all may be) article that i read on another thread, basically discussing improved success rates with freeze all cycles

http://www.eshre.eu/ESHRE/English/Pr...page.aspx/1620

afm, im picking myself up and dusting myself off and really rooting for you all still in the tww. my af arrived yesterday and so ive booked my day 21 review app for early jan, all going well we should be doing a fet end of jan ish....onwards and upwards

so beatrix we may end up cycling at the same time again

for you all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttobe For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Missy & Kheeki- thanks for the support, I'll be sure to have a couple of wines over Xmas and New Year 😀

wanttobe- also thanks, and that article has made me feel better about today. The nurse told me that I may be wasting an embryo if they went through with transfer, and we work so hard for our embies that it seemed logical. It looks like I'll be starting the cycle again late Jan so we can keep each other company 😀

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie

Hi all

I am starting short protocol next period which is mid January!
    Very nervous of the unknown and a bit stressed as I start a new job at the same time!! But can't put this off any longer (timing never seems right).
    i am at next generation in Sydney.
    I am 37 and have unexplained infertility!!! Which is frustrating!

i wish everyone luck and hope to hear great baby news from u all soon !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellbell - gloat away!! Good on you! You deserve this!!

Beatrix - Sorry you're out but pleased you've got frosties waiting!

wanttobe - I'm pleased you're feeling brighter!

Missy - I'm so happy for you that you've got a BFP! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Becleigh - welcome!

As for us - my DP poas tonight, 6dp2dt and it was a BFN. But then I held my iTorch up to it and we could see a faint second line. I don't know if the light was too bright and there is a line there anyway (to become visible when HCG is present) or if there is really a second very very faint line. In the ordinary light you can't see it, only under a bright light. What do you all think? Are we reading too much into it?