Closed Thread
Page 24 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi willynilly
    i haven't had any spotting but have had the cramps especially at night. Last night it felt like a knife was put up there sorry for tmi. My nurse told me some spotting was normal. I panic every time I go to the toilet in case I see my period ... When do you have your BT ? Do you know when your period would have been due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi IVFhopeful. The cramps aren't major just period pain in the lower back at night around 9pm. I've had some brown/grey colour come out with the Cronin pessaries. Yesterday it turned pink but still only coming out with the Crinone. This morning the cramps moved to the uterus but still not crippling just achey and annoying.

My beta is Thursday and I'm just freaking out, the HPTs are still positive and dark it's just that the baby books and articles all say if you cramping and having spotting miscarriage is high

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willynilly For This Useful Post:

IVFhopeful  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Willynilly
    2 days to go and positive hpt. That sounds very positive. Are the books and articles u r reading IVF related. If I was you I would be thinking positive. I know it must be hard but just think, 2 days.... When did u do a hpt first? How many days after ET ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started getting positives on the HPTs 5dp5dt and they've been getting darker each day. A digital one yesterday said my HCG is over 200iu. I am now 10dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    UPDATED ROLL CALL

Jabbing Away
    Minton -EPU

FET

EPU

ET
    Beatrix 19/12

TWW

Appy - 5dt - BT - 17/12
    1wish
    Kheeki - FET 2 x 2dt - BT 24/12
    Hposs - 1 x 5dt - BT 21/12
    FrankieD - 2 x 5dt - BT 24/12
    Samoht - 2 x 2dt - BT 28/12
    Fingerscrossed - FET x 2 - BT 24/12
    Willynilly - 5dp5dt - 20/12
    IVFHopeful - 24/12

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974
    Wanttobe
    Mich4761

GRADUATES
    Kellbell85
    MrsMissy
    Last edited by Kheeki; 18-12-2012 at 10:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy- oh I'm so glad it's good news!! I can't believe they told you that your original hcg was borderline if it was 59!! Well done, so happy for you

willynilly - maybe ring your clinic to let them know? It can't hurt and if you are stressing they may be able to lessen your worries. I've never used crinone, but I have read on here before that people get funny coloured residue/discharge from it... You have got such strong positives, I'm sure everything will be ok....

Welcome IVFhopeful!

should have my hcg results soon... I'm currently on night shift so the lovely phlebotomist has organized for me to get results at 9am rather than wait til 2.30 when it is result hour at the clinic so I can sleep and not stress! My levels have gone up as they should....

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - fantastic well done to you!

Appy - did you get BT? This thread is moving so quick I can't keep up.

KB - sounds like you are pregnant! So happy for you.

IVFHopeful - welcome! Careful with the POAS this early. If you get a BFN it can really knock you around and may not be accurate. 9dp5dt is a more reliable time.

Beatrix - good luck hun. Been a long wait for you!

Everyone else hang in there. This is the really high stress time with the cramping and the spotting and the googling! We are still due some more BFPs on this thread.

AFM - 9dp2dt with lots of cramping and twinges. AF due Friday so should know before BT Monday if this has worked. At least I can have a wine over Xmas if it hasn't! No POAS for me if I can help it. It messed with my head too much last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey, if AF doesnt rear its ugly head on Sunday, my DP will have the BT xmas eve.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellbell85 View Post
    Kheeki - both mine and hubby's parents know we are doing IVF and also a handful of close friends. They have all been very supportive and don't push for info, they are there if we need them and otherwise they just wish the best for us. We have told our parents and 3 close friends of BFP but they know its very early days and anything can happen. Other than that it will all be hush hush til at least 12 weeks. Hoping the twinges and cramping is a good sign for you!!

Beatrix - still looking at transfer on Wednesday?

Willynilly - woohoo congrats!! That is a very definite BFP! when is official test day?

Hposs - it is still early days! I hope your feeling is wrong...not long til BT now. Will be wishing and praying for your BFP x

Fingerscrossd - when is your Test date?

Mrsmissy - any news yet?????

Appy - how are you going?? No more bleeding I hope... When is your next blood test to check hcg? Hang in there xx

FrankieD - enjoy your week off! Good idea to keep busy, that's the good thing at least about this time of year! Plenty to keep you occupied til Christmas Eve!

AFM - had repeat hcg taken this morning so results tomorrow. Have been stressing myself out over stupid dr google. My hcg of 39 is not that flash hot...but I know as long as it keeps doubling it doesn't matter. But still stressing. Never ending is it! I did one of those digital clear blue tests today tho and it says pregnant 2-3weeks which according to google would mean my hcg is over 200, so if that info is correct then all should be good. Aghh...I'm a nurse and always tell patients not to stress out and google. Need to take my own advice!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

I have everything crossed for all you girls in 2ww!!

Hcg has gone from 39 on Thursday to 237 yesterday!! Still doesn't feel real, but am so so relieved...it's taken almost 5 years TTC...just so happy and stunned.

I will not post anymore about my ongoing results as don't want to seem to be gloating, but will be here alongside you girls supporting and waiting with you all for your results!! Bring on the BFPs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KB - you are not gloating. You deserve every minute of what you are feeling and I, for one, love hearing the positive news and your updates. That is what we're here for. Pregnant IVF women are special because they never forget where they've come from or what others are going through
    Last edited by Kheeki; 18-12-2012 at 12:03.