Closed Thread
Page 23 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news yet Missy?

DP has had bad period like cramping all day today and yesterday and is totally convinced AF is on her way. I keep telling her her EPU was only 7 days ago and transfer was only 5 days ago so it just simply isn't possible as it's way too early. She has also had a small amount of dark brown (excuse TMI) discharge in the Crinone. Implantation? I'm hoping. She is convinced AF is coming. Her nipples (again sorry TMI) are also tender! I'm really hoping it's all a positive sign!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - have you had any cramps with the bleeding? I've been having cramps at night that last for a couple if hours since Thursday with a tiny bit of brown in the Crinone. Today it turned pink sorry if its TMI but its only when I wipe and now I'm freaking out!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Hi guys...

Samoht, that crinone is the most disgusting thing ever to go in to my body and absolutely filthy coming back out!!! Last time I used it the junk that was falling out was like mouldy cottage cheese... I know way tmi.... The joy of ivf hay...

Afm. Blood test bfp hCG 1129, frosty was sluggish to begin hcg was only 59, but now levels are good, next bt 27 to stop estridol and scan 2/1/13 to make sure frosty is developing as should be.. I'm in shock...

Sending all baby dust and sticky vibes

Beatrix good luck for Wednesday

Appy the two week wait is long and mind consuming but 3 is awful!! Hang in there!!

Kheeki we kept our ivf journey a secret from everyone, we didn't even tell our family.. We just told my mum that we got a bfp and she nearly fainted, after ttc for 5 years we actually never thought it was going to happen.. We also found people to be very ignorant about infertility and loads of women very insensitive ...

Hposs positive vibes your way and praying af stays away ...

Willynilly looks positive to me!! Congrats ...

Want to be and mich hugs to you guys, dust of and try again.. How many times have you gone thru ivf?? It's hard work !!

Kellbell congrats Hun!!!

Take care girls and hope we all have our bfps!! We deserve it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - YAY!!! Nice HCG!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    i am new to these forums and also to IVF. I am currently in my 2 ww and hating it. I am on holidays and finding that time is going slow. I am so bloated that I feel 3 months pregnant. I use to be able to suck it in before IVF, not now though. Clothes feel uncomfortable. Feel like I should buy maternity clothes but don't know if I'm pregnant lol. My BT is on Christmas Eve like FrankieD. Lets hope we get an early chrissy present. Is anyone else bloated? I have sore nipples, not breasts, and I feel sooooo tired. A little bit of nausea yesterday and today, so hoping that is all good signs. Every time I go to the toilet I'm scared I might see my period. Hate this unknown. Does a home pregnancy test help? I heard that it can say positive but when you have a blood test it could say negative.?? Anyways I hope you all don't mind me jumping in on the discussion. Hope your all doing ok. What states does everyone live in. I'm in SA.

Me - 37. Tubal ligation first marriage 8 years ago. Low ovarian reserve.
    3 eggs at ER. 10/12/12
    1 fertilised.
    ET - 14/12/12

Hubby - 48 .

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ivfhopeful, welcome. I noticed that you had your transfer the same day as I had my egg collection. Im in nsw. Good luck and sticky vibes for you in the 2ww!

Missy! Congrats! Woohoo😀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

IVFhopeful  (17-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix, how many eggs did they collect. When is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews

Transfer is Wednesday, I didn't think I would make it bc estrogen was really high prior to pickup, but it's coming down now. Got 15 eggs, 10 mature, 9 fert with ICSI, and 7 are doing good at day 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix that's great to hear. For Wednesday. I hate this waiting. If dates are correct, 28 days from my last period is Wednesday. BT is on Monday. I don't know if I can do a hpt before that. Feel pregnant, but not sure if that's just mind over matter. Getting cramping too. It's been 3 and a half days since ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has any one had period like cramps with spotting? I'm so scared right now.