Closed Thread
Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1355623138.203352.jpg

Have never uploaded a pic here before, so this may not work! But found this and thought how true it is...

Thanks
    Reviews
    UPDATED ROLL CALL

Jabbing Away
    Minton -EPU

FET

EPU

ET
    Beatrix 19/12

TWW

Mrsmissy – FET BT 12/12
    Appy - 5dt - BT - 17/12
    1wish
    Kheeki - FET 2 x 2dt - BT 24/12
    Hposs - 1 x 5dt - BT 21/12
    FrankieD - 2 x 5dt - BT ?
    Samoht - 2 x 2dt - BT 28/12
    Fingerscrossed - FET x 2 - BT 24/12
    Willynilly - 5dp5dt - 20/12

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974
    Wanttobe
    Mich4761

GRADUATES
    Kellbell85
    Last edited by Kheeki; 16-12-2012 at 18:43.

Thanks
    Reviews

Samoht - I think cramping is good! I had heaps of cramping and I guess it means there is some sort of activity going on in there I've not been on crinone before tho so not too sure about that stuff! Hope you guys are staying as sane as possible, it really does feel like forever the 2ww doesn't it. Are you going to stay away from POAS or so you think your partner will cave early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Great pic Kellbell! So true. The only person my DH and I have told about IVF is my mum. She knows not to ask questions and just waits to hear where the cycle is up to when we feel like sharing. I was too worried that people would ask questions and have expectations which would stress me out too much. Some people's ignorance about infertility issues makes them incredibly insensitive. We may have to say something to my MIL as she keeps asking when we are giving her gr.kids. Drives me nuts as you can imagine! Has everyone else limited who they've told?

Samoht - I am on no meds at all except the supplements I have chosen to take. First cycle I took Crinone and had no symptoms from it at all.

There are some BT dates not on the roll call. Sorry if you've said them and I missed it. You can add to it yourselves or let me know them and I will.

I am now 7dp2dt. Lots of twinges and cramping in lower ab. And super sensitive to smells. But had these last cycle to so not going to read too much into my imaginary symptoms!
    Last edited by Kheeki; 16-12-2012 at 12:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellbell - no poas for us until the due day. We caved last time and just ended up sad and depressed earlier. This time DP's BT is due on the 28/12 and AF usually arrives a day or so earlier which potentially could be Christmas Day! We have definitely decided to stay away from poas just incase it's a BFN. We're hosting Christmas lunch for a few of our friends and we don't want to be sad on the day. I guess you go into self preservation mode even though you have very chance of a BFP you still prepare yourself, just incase.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good pic Kellbell, a picture is worth a thousand words indeed...

I'm also interested in the Crinone discussion, I started on the lovely stuff this morning....oh the indignity hehe!

For the next roll call update, my tentative transfer day is Wednesday 19th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hey, well I'm now 8dp5dt and the HPTs are still showing positive and getting darker and darker. I've been using First Response and Pregnosis and they're all looking really good. My Beta is scheduled for Thursday but DH and I are pretty darn positive we have a little sparkle in there

Added a picture. They are daily tests starting from the left beginning on Thursday 13th.

image.jpg
    Last edited by willynilly; 16-12-2012 at 17:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Willynilly - how fantastic for you! Congrats. Looks like a BFP to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hey just popping in to see when ur BT is Kheeki ?

And yay congrats Willynilly that looks a lot more definite so early on than mine was! See you in the ivf pregnant thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow willynilly! Looks like a BFP to me too! Congratulations!!!!