Closed Thread
Page 20 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanttobe - I am so sorry. It is natural on your first cycle to think it will be successful because you don't have anything to compare it to. I have found with second cycle I have a more realistic perspective and feel stronger. That first BFN pulls you into a deep low and drains you of hope. But it does pass and you will feel excited about starting again. Right now you need to cry and be upset and angry. I think the stim makes it particularly hard because your body has been through a lot. This weekend just look after yourself and take time to be by yourselves if you need to and hide away from the world xx
    Last edited by Kheeki; 15-12-2012 at 17:26.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

I'm sorry wanttobe 😟. I don't have many tips to offer as its my first cycle, but didn't want to read and run. It's so disheartening to put your body & mind through all that and end up with a bfn. Thinking of you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a BFN for me as well - BT today and AF has started to appear
    Sending you all the very best of wishes xxxooo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Mich. Have a super indulgent Xmas, try and leave the stress of this IVF caper aside for a few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mich - I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself and try to relax over Christmas. A nice fresh start in 2013!

Wanttobe - I'm sorry that you got a BFN! The only advice I can give you is to say it's ok to feel sad and angry about it. Have a good cry then pick yourself up, stand tall and prepare yourself for the next opportunity to welcome a little person into your family. I believe each BFN or MC is the same little spirit waiting to come to us but decides its not quite time or not quite right yet, but eventually they do come to us. So think of them as not lost, but just a little delayed!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Samoht For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (15-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys for your kind words- it means a lot, Samoht I love your analogy of the same little spirit waiting to come to us, but deciding its not quite time yet, it makes me feel less of a loss from today

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so so sorry Mich and wanttobe.... It is such an awful feeling

1st cycle I just sort of assumed it would work...and it's such a kick in the guts when it doesn't. You will feel down for a few days or so wanttobe, but the pain will soon lessen and then it's time to concentrate on the next cycle... When are you planning to cycle next?

Thinking of you girls...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellbell85 For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mich & Wanttobe -I agree with the other ladies take care of yourselves and do whatever you can to lighten your load through the heartache.

The 1st cycle seems to be so much more intense through every step but though it doesn't get easy and the pain is very much the same each time I believe you get a little stronger and maybe just a little better prepared in the next round. Just don't give up hope, it's what makes us IVF women such strong deserving people.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to willynilly For This Useful Post:

wanttobe  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone xxxooo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just thought I'd try and put some positive baby vibes back into the thread after a few BFN's. There are still a few of us in the TWW, just wondering how you're all going? It sure is the longest two weeks that's for sure. Last cycle my DP had terrible nausea and this time no nausea but loads of cramping. We're 5dp2dt and she's on Crinone, same as last time. Does anyone else experience such a vast difference in Crinone side effects? You would think it would be the same everytime!?! Anyway here's hoping its different for a good reason!

wishing everyone loads of baby dust here's hoping we see a few more BFP's on this thread!