Closed Thread
Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Willynilly - BT is usually exactly 14 days post transfer. Some clinics don't operate every day so I think this can alter the day but I don't think it is ever shorter than 14, but may be slightly longer

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Pregnancy blood tests are always 10dp5dt (so 15 days post ovulation).

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Thanks willynilly. Definitely a difficult time. Add full time work in reasonably high stressful job plus a farm husband and step kids it's all just one big roller coaster. But you don't get there unless you keep putting one foot after the other.
    Good luck with your bt. Sounds like you are on the right track. My bt was today (13th) and I did a 5 day transfer on 2 dec so that was 16 days (I think) from epu

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Beatrix - goodluck for EPU!
    Kellbell - dying to know your result, goodluck goodluck goodluck!!
    Willynilly - welcome, and sounds like it could be good news for you, fingers crossed!
    Appy - how frustrating, can't believe after the stress of the 2WW you have to wait and see, it's torture.
    MrsMissy - I hope you are coping ok with the extra wait.
    Wanttobe - goodluck for BT tomorrow!!! you have far more self control than me, I'm sure I would have poas by now! I know exactly what you mean about the googling addiction. I should still be asleep right now but instead I'm sitting in bed googling 4dp5dt cramping!!
    Kheeki and Samoht - hope you're coping ok with the wait. how are you both feeling?

afm, I'm now 4dp5dt and yesterday started feeling little twinges that have now developed into AF like cramps so am a bit disheartened. after worrying about feeling nothing for the first few days I now wish I was feeling nothing again! Kellbell I know you had cramping and looks like it's good news for you. you are my golden hope!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning... I'm a bit MIA this week, my emotions are all over the place!! After phone call from nurse stating its borderline, I went into complete shock and shut down mode, I think for self preservation... Long talk with hubby he pointed out that 1- I'm pregnant ( which is the first time ever and ttc 5 years) and we should be great full that it has worked. And 2- my hcg levels maybe slow of the mark ( remember that most women who fall pregnant wouldn't even know what their hcg level is)... So I have recollected my thoughts and am doing the positive side of things... Glass 1/2 full kind of thing!!

Appy : yippee!!!!! I'm sure the bleeding will stop. You had 2 on board, maybe bleeding occurs more for 2 implanting??

I'll pop back in later to do personals, iPads are hard to look back on...

Tww for me has turned into 3 week wait.......... Arghhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy - Thanks for the support. Borderline is a good sign!! Better than a negative !!

Well, I took another HPT this morning now 13dp trigger and it's still positive!! It's actually a little darker. I'm still trying not to read too much into it but after 1 cancelled cycle, 2 transfers and 9 years of TTC #1 I'm really starting to hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well results are in!! Officially pregnant!!!!

HCG of 39, progesterone 128, estrogen 110....

Repeat bloods on Monday to make sure levels are going up. Cannot believe it has finally happened!!! So so happy, yet also still nervous, hoping that the bloods Monday show the hcg going up...so more waiting, but so far so good!

Thanks
    Reviews

Such wonderful news Kellbell!! I'm so happy for you, well done 😃.

Looking promising Willynilly!
    Last edited by Beatrix; 14-12-2012 at 17:46.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats kellbell that's awesome news.
    My progesterone levels came back today at38.4 and no bleeding today yet.
    Positive sticky vibes everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! There are a few positive's on this thread!!! Congrats to those of you who have official BFP's and for those still waiting for re-bloods, hang in there girls!!

Those on the TWW - feels more like Two Month Wait!!! We're going nuts already and it's only been 2 days!!! Thank goodness Christmas is almost upon us and we're keeping busy preparing for that! DP has had some cramping like AF cramps but obviously after only 2 days since transfer it's clearly not AF. Maybe Crinone causes some cramping?!? Anyway, hang in there girls! Not long to go!!

There's alot happening on here right now, I think we might need a roll call update???

Baby dust to everyone!!!