Hposs - 1 x 5dt - BT 21/12
    FrankieD - 2 x 5dt - BT ?
    Samoht - 2 x 2dt - BT ?
    Fingerscrossed - FET x 2 - BT 24/12
    Willynilly - 5dp5dt

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974

GRADUATES
    Last edited by Kheeki; 13-12-2012 at 13:01.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Aaarrrggghhh now more bleeding. Why can't it be straightforward??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been checking in daily and reading everyone's updates, i really hope all of you that are facing unsure results and bleeding are ok- appy, mrsmissy and kellbell85 thinking of you and also everyone else with embies on board i hope they are implanting happily- samoht, hposs, kheeki, mich4761, frankie d and welcome fingerscrossed

good luck beatrix too for egg collection!

its a nervous time for sure!!!!!!

afm, im going pretty stir crazy now, blood test and results on saturday and the tension is building, im still having cramps on and off and now just praying af doesnt turn up, on major knicker watch!!!!! have resisted poas, determined im not going to do it, as injected ovidrel on tuesday night so i think that will show positive anyway so dont want to risk a positive then a negative
    ive even run out of things to google!!!!!!

wishing everyone the best of luck and

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol wanttobe regarding running out of things to google, if anyone has checked my search history for the past week they'd slowly back away from the computer!

One thing that has helped me zone out of the crazy has been the Circle + Bloom IVF guided imagery, if it does nothing else, it has given me a time-out every day.

Ladies you are all doing fantastic through the 2ww, I've been looking forward to your updates everyday and keeping everything crossed for those bfp's.

Thanks
    Reviews

So just had call from nurse and hcg level was 108. Test again next week seeing I am still bleeding. Definitely not out of the woods yet
    Good luck everyone hope you don't have as much trouble as I have had

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. I'm 5dp a 5dt and I've been doing pregnancy tests for the last four days all negative except today there was a faint line. I'm trying so hard not to read into it incase it's a random false positive from the trigger injection but that was 12 days ago, shouldn't the trigger be gone?

I'M FREAKING OUT!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Appy!! thats a good hcg level though...i hope hope hope all is good for your next beta, i can imagine how stressful this must be...nothing is ever easy and straightforward is it. i hope the next few days arent too torturous for you, as hard as it is, try stay positive - i have heard many stories of people having bleeding in early pregnancy and all is fine, so hopefully you are one of those people...you are in my thoughts! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - still in the game

Beatrix - great to hear from you and fingers crossed pick up goes well

Wanttobe - congrats on being so disciplined with POAS. You're right, the chances of it being false positive are too high to mess your head with. Not long now till you know. Isn't it frustrating when you get cramping and you try and work out if it's usual cramping or different!

Willynilly - welcome! If it was your trigger shot wouldn't it have shown up earlier? It should get lighter over time, but would have thought your other tests would have picked it up before if it was trigger. You are testing very early so try to stay sane!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok been to fs and he said that I am more than a little bit pregnant but didn't have a crystal ball to know if viable or not. Some have bled everyday for a month and continued on. So he said do bt next wed then see how that goes.
    Best of luck to everybody that they don't have to go thru this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - I've been watching your journey this cycle and I would just like to say I think you're amazing. The stress levels you must be dealing with on this roller coaster would be incredibly higher than usual and all us IVF girls know how high the usual is. I really wish you all the best!

Kheeki -
    Thanks for the comment I'm testing early but patience is not my virtue

I'm really hoping to see A LOT of BFPs from all of you girlies.

Out of curiosity how long after egg collection are everyone' bloods?