Closed Thread
Page 16 of 92 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - that is not what you need to be hearing after so many positives. Did the HPTs start showing a lighter test line? It's probably just your levels are low I hope. Monday seems a bit harsh to make you wait.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Mich - don't be disheartened, still probably too early to test.

Beatrix - wow that estrogen is impressive girl! Ur lining must be lovely and thick!

Mrsmissy - oh Hun I'm so sorry...but it's not over yet! I agree making u wait that long for another blood test seems
    A bit mean! I will be crossing everything for you and hopefully it's just your hcg off to a slow start. You are in my thoughts..

Samoht - transfer was today yeah? All went ok?

Hope everyone else is going alright, this is all such a roller coaster of
    Emotions isn't it...

AFM - progesterone supps 'went missing' lol. All good now tho, they got sent to another pharmacy, so have just picked them up. Still testing positive, but I know anything can happen. Seem to test darker in PM then AM. So will await blood results Friday before getting too excited...

How u going Appy? Kheeki? Everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews

Just saw your post samoht! Welcome to the 2ww!! Go little embies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all
    Well today is the day of my bt. Haven't held out much hope as I have bleed/spotted for the past three days (usually only from lunchtime though). I managed to bring my fs appointment forward to day at 2pm so decided to poas just to be sure. Well I got a positive and now am really confused. It's not as dark as the control line but is definitely there???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping everything crossed for you Appy Still think you're in with a great chance given that positive line. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh Appy, I have everything crossed for you!! I've got a good feeling!

MrsMissy, that is all so frustrating. After 2 weeks of torturous wait to make you wait longer is agonising. Sending out lots of positive thoughts to you.

Samoht, great news on the transfer. Thinking of you!

Kellbell, how exciting, can't wait for the update after the BT!

Kheeki, how are you feeling? Are you noticing any changes yet?

Can't look back at other posts, but hope everyone else is coping ok.

I am now 3dp5dt. Still feeling absolutely nothing. I'm pretty convinced that it hasn't worked this time, which is probably a bit ridiculous to be thinking at this early stage, but it's all part of self-preservation mode I guess. Going to try to avoid poas for as long as I can, preferably will try to avoid it altogether, don't like my chances though. I can picture myself going on a midnight run to the chemist to get a test!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the support guys. Done my bt and spoken to my nurse. I think she's a bit wtf? I tried to post a pic to see what you guys think but can't seem to put it up. The wait is agonizing as it could be chemical or already let go. Just dying to know the levels
    Good luck and baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - you haven't had AF yet only spotting so a positive is still a huge possibility. And you haven't been on any meds to affect the POAS. Even I light test line is still detecting something!

Samoht - welcome to TWW

Kellbell - hoping to add you as first Graduate tomorrow!

MrsMissy - how are you today? Still getting positives on the HPTs?

Beatrix - exciting times ahead. Hope you get some good quality eggies!

Hposs- still too early for you to feel anything. The majority of women getting positives seem to say they felt nothing. Try to hold off the POAS until 9dp or you'll just mess with your head.

How's everyone else?

AFM - feeling absolutely nothing. I am 4dp2dt so if it's working I guess implantation will occur from now? I'm trying to stay busy and not over analyse everything. I am determined not to POAS this time as it really knocked me around last time. I have BT on 24th but AF is due next Friday and I am bang on 28 days so I think I will know either way before the BT. I'm trying to visualise them growing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hello all,

I'm Annemarie and my dp and I have been cycling for a little bit, recently (Tuesday) we defrosted two little embies and had them transferred
    So now DP is PUPO and we have our TWW testing is due 24/12

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - well it's definitely not all over yet! Hopefully is just spotting - getting a positive sounds pretty promising. Now some more waiting for results!

Hposs - 3dp5dt but I bet it feels like 3 weeks hey! Smart thinking to hold off on POAS - cos I swear, once you start you can't stop. Can u believe I've gone through 12 FRER.... Hehe. Definitely hold out as long as you can, those things are evil.

Kheeki - at least this is a good time of year to be able to stay busy! Good idea visualizing them growing. I have been imagining them in there and rubbing my tummy and doing deep breaths to go right down to my uterus (sounds weird but an acupuncturist I saw pre transfer once said to do this). Figure all these little things can't hurt! My fingers are crossed for you

Fingerscrossed - welcome to 2ww for you and your partner! You blood test on Christmas Eve will be a lovely little Chrissy present! keep us updated with how you are both going in 2ww!

Well girls, I'm off to get my blood taken....I wish I didn't have to wait til tomorrow arvo for result! But all good, am keeping busy today with some Christmas shopping and lunch with a friend. Come on little bubba, please be in there.