Closed Thread
Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellbell I have everything crossed for you!! Sounds like good news!

I know I am only day 1 post 5dt, but I am feeling completely normal and it's freaking me out! Promised myself I wouldn't google this time but already starting with "no symptoms post ivf transfer". I am going to drive myself crazy, I know it.

Good luck to everyone! Hope you're feeling saner than me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appy - you are not out of the race yet by any means. You've had spotting but AF hasn't arrived which is a good sign. It could still be all good. Wouldn't it be great if we could take a look inside and see what our embies are doing and why they don't stick. you should definitely get the test for NK cells if this cycle is a bust.

Samoht - Keeping fingers crossed for upcoming transfer.

Hposs - I am 2 days post transfer and also feel nothing. Had some cramping straight after transfer but I think that's because transfer really hurt!

MrsMissy and Kellbell - have you kept up your exercise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - a selfish post today! Broke and did a poas yesterday - a big fat negative, not even a faint second line BT not till 14/12 after a day two transfer on Sunday the 2nd, so am 9dp2dt surely something would show up now?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Good luck everyone.
    Also on phone so can't do personals but mich hope the hpt was wrong.
    Well I haven't poas'd and have bt tomorrow but had more of a bleed yesterday (like AF) but again nothing this morning. I think we're out so now need to regroup and find a plan that works. Being under 35 with a "pristine pelvis" and repeated implantation failure is devastating. I will be demanding more tests just not sure which ones I need.
    Again good luck to you all, I hope there are lots of bfp's here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you're all managing okay and things are progressing as they should

I had my transfer on Monday so two embryos are in, now for the wait. The clinic I use are great and the hospital team all lovely but the embryologist wasn't very encouraging so I'm not too confident.

Can't remember when or what I updated previously so here goes:
    from 6 follicles I got 11 eggs but other than the two blastocycts transferred none were good enough to freeze. When the embryologist phoned I just wanted to get off the phone, so didn't ask anything about the grade/s etc and am regretting that a bit now. Oh well, I know for next time.

I'm feeling pretty disheartened already and am not looking forward to work today. I suppose all the hormones and poking and prodding is finally catching up with me. Maybe the distraction will be just what I need, although I don't know how I'm going to manage without my 4-5 hour sleep.

Take care, I have my fingers, toes and legs crossed for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    UPDATED ROLL CALL

Jabbing Away
    Minton -EPU
    Beatrix

FET

EP

ET

TWW
    Tamandmarc BT ?
    Mrsmissy – FET BT 12/12
    Mich4761 - 2dt - BT ?
    Appy - 5dt - BT - 13/12
    Kellbell85 - FET 2 x 5dt - BT 13/12
    wanttobe - 5dt, BT 15/12
    1wish
    Kheeki - FET 2 x 2dt - BT 24/12
    Hposs - 1 x 5dt - BT 21/12
    FrankieD - 2 x 5dt - BT ?
    Samoht - 2 x 2dt - BT ?

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974

GRADUATES

Last edited by Kheeki; 12-12-2012 at 14:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy - let us know results today!

Appy - I guess at least you will know for sure soon and start your planning. Remember it's healthy to feel frustrated and angry and devo at it not working. You've had a tough time of it.

Mich - too early to POAS hun. Most women with a 5dt don't get a positive reading until 9dpt. If you were 9dp2dt yesterday it wouldn't be till at least Friday the test might detect anything. Don't be too disheartened by it.

FrankieD - good to hear from you. Two blasts sounds good to me! Try and stay positive. It doesn't sound like you've been told they are low quality and even if they are women are constantly getting BFPs on low grade embies. Keep good thoughts about them and will them on

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

FrankieD  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today MrsMissy!!

Hang in there Appy!!

FrankieD - I'm a bit of a research junkie and have done ALOT of investigating what are 'good' looking embies/blasties and what are not. I have to say from what I've discovered there are BFP's achieved from all grades of embryo's / blasties, including stories from women whose clinic have rung to cancel due to the poor quality of the embryo and they have had the transfer anyway, resulting in a bouncing babe at the end!! There was one picture posted of a severely fragmented, and I mean it was really really bad looking, and you know what, it ended up being a perfectly healthy, gorgeous baby boy! When women conceive naturally, no-one knows what those embryos look like. I mentioned the so-called good/bad looking embies to our FS just today and he said they are now starting to question the morphology of embryo's and their success or not!

As for us, in went two 2d embies this morning, one great, 7 cells, the other not so great, only 3. So now we are officially in the TWW, or as I like to say in our house, the 'Two Witching Weeks'!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Samoht For This Useful Post:

FrankieD  (13-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quick update.. Blood test is borderline!! Wtf??? I have never heard of this, I was to busy crying to ask for the hcg levels!!! Retest Monday and is the numbers have increased then viable if stagnant then query ectopic and fall in levels miscarry!! I'm way to old and emotional for all this!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers crossed for all of you who have embies on board, waiting it out and poas. MrsMissy, I hope the next BT is more conclusive, can only imagine how frustrated you must have been to hear the word 'borderline', hang in there.

AFM: Trigger is tonight and collection is Friday (14/12), my levels are pretty high and the clinic keep asking "are you feeling alright" lol, estrogen is over 15,000.

Good luck and baby vibes to all!
    Last edited by Beatrix; 12-12-2012 at 16:28.