Closed Thread
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Morning all, poas again and again faint 2 nd line, not holding much hope, it's prob the meds, I'm on progesterone pessaries three times a day 100mg and estradiol tabs 20mcg nocte.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsMissy. You must be all over the place emotionally! I'd ring the clinic and see if your meds are likely to effect the test. Given what you're on, I wouldn't think so. I fel really positive for you and hold out heaps of hope this is your time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy - neither progesterone or estrogen Will give you a false positive. If that's all you've been on looks like your pregnant!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry girls for dominating the conversation... My head is all over the place and I wish I didn't go down that path of poas!! The 2 nd line is very faint and I have NEVER ever seen a positive test... So I'm not sure if its true or not?? Anyhow enough about me, and move on to everyone else... So tww killing anyone else yet???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hearing you Mrs Missy - 1 week down and 1 to go! Trying not to think about poas this time round. Last time I think I actually convinced myself there was a faint second line but got a BFN. Feeling good vibes for you though this time, do you have any other symptoms appearing yet? I am actually not looking forward to the BT at all, too worried it will be a sad sad Xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all hope everyone's bodies are doing the things they are meant to be doing. I am constantly going through the "am I" or "aren't I" thought process. Now am 6 days in with 5 day emby. Not game to poas so am hoping I get thru to Tuesday with no AF. That would be the furtherst I will have gotten on a tww.
    Good luck everyone. I hope you are all treating yourselves kindly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmissy,
    My DP and I are praying for you and have everything crossed that your faint line gets darker! How exciting for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone, thanks for all the encouragement, it's fab to have support from you ladies. From the ladies who I see at the clinic to all of you, I'm learning that IVF'ers are such strong women.

Sending good vibes to those in the 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Appy I'm the same! I'm going insane with not knowing if it's worked or not...I keep changing my mind thinking yeah I reckon this is it, to - nup it hasn't worked. I'm even starting to annoy myself!

So true Beatrix! No one knows what it's like unless they are going through it themselves...that is the good thing about coming on here and knowing that the others know how hard it is to go through ... IVF has definitely made me a stronger person.

So I'm just home from work. Last few hours I have had really bad cramping...it's making me worry, but then..maybe cramping is a good sign? Going to to googling for success stories with cramping so I can make myself feel better! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Oh Mrsmissy, I really do have everything crossed for you. A BFP on here would really lift my spirits.

Appy and Kellbell, you too, I'm really wishing hard that you have a good result. I'm sure cramping can be normal. So many people say they feel like they're getting AF because of cramping and then it turns out they're pregnant.

I have 5d transfer tomorrow (Monday). When I spoke to the nurse yesterday on day 3 we still had 8 embies, mostly B grade, one A grade, one D. I don't expect we'll have many left tomorrow, but fingers crossed. I am really tempted to tell them to transfer 2 if we have them. What are your thoughts on 1 vs 2?? I know the risks of twins, but I am desperate to maximise my chances!

Good luck everyone!