Closed Thread
Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine, I am so sorry.

I had EPU yesterday and they got 16 eggs. Just got the call to say that 8 have fertilised. Not as many as I would have hoped with 16 but more than last time so I guess that's something. Going for a 5 day transfer which will be Monday 10/12.

Feeling a bit disheartened and depressed after Sunshine's news to be honest. Like others have said, I really don't know how I'll cope with another negative. I feel like quitting my job and going overseas and never coming back to escape all these babies and pregnancies.

Jabbing Away
    FrankieD – EPU 5th Dec
    Minton -EPU
    Samoht
    Beatrix

FET
    Kheeki - first scan Tues

EP

ET
    Hposs - 5dt - 10/12

TWW
    Tamandmarc BT ?
    Mrsmissy – FET BT 12/12
    Mich4761 - 2dt - BT ?
    Appy - 5dt - BT
    Kellbell85 - FET 2 x 5dt - BT 13/12
    wanttobe - 5dt, BT 15/12
    1wish

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Still not very good at replying on this forum - but have been reading.
    Goodluck to everyone and condolences to Sunshine. I know how difficulty it is to get a BFN.

I have been on a bit of a downer this week. Had the phonecall on Monday to say that of the six remaining embryos that we had, NONE we good enough for freezing. That was just heartbreaking, as if this one doesn't work, I am not sure how we would afford to go back for our fourth full stim cycle in less than 12 months. OH doesn't want to continue after July next year, if it hasn't happened, which is difficult to deal with as well.
    So all I have been doing is wishing that the embys stick and that we get our BFP

Jabbing Away
    FrankieD – EPU 5th Dec
    Minton -EPU
    Samoht
    Beatrix

FET
    Kheeki - first scan Tues

EP

ET
    Hposs - 5dt - 10/12

TWW
    Tamandmarc BT ?
    Mrsmissy – FET BT 12/12
    Mich4761 - 2dt - BT ?
    Appy - 5dt - BT - 13/12
    wanttobe - 5dt, BT 15/12
    1wish

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jabbing Away
    FrankieD – EPU 5th Dec
    Minton -EPU
    Samoht
    Beatrix

FET
    Kheeki - Sunday

EP

ET
    Hposs - 5dt - 10/12

TWW
    Tamandmarc BT ?
    Mrsmissy – FET BT 12/12
    Mich4761 - 2dt - BT ?
    Appy - 5dt - BT - 13/12
    wanttobe - 5dt, BT 15/12
    1wish

HUGS NEEDED this time
    Sunshine1974

Hi guys. Sounds like there are lots of us struggling at the moment. Xmas time is often really difficult and emotional for lots of people, let alone when you're an ivf'er and cycling! Lots of catch ups with family and friends means lots more exposure to pregnancies and baby talk. I am doing a bit of running away and going on holiday to port Douglas on Xmas day. I just need a bit of what you're talking about Appy with wanting to leave things behind for a while.

Hposs I am sorry to hear no frosties. It wouldn't be the first time though that others were in your situation and got their sticky one! IVF will eventually come down to finances for us too. We can do one more stim but that's probably it. Hope that you and DH can come to an agreement that you both feel ok about

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going today!

4dp5dt today....pretty sure I'm losing my mind. I hate not knowing! Please please please please please work...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Kellbell- you must be going stir crazy with all the waiting!! I hope it's good news come test day.

Today I had my first US and there were 16 follies on the right, 11 on the left. My estrogen is over 3000 though, so I've been instructed to taper the FSH back a bit.

Eager to hear how everyone is doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hposs - our last cycle produced 15 eggs. Only 3 fertilized! When we went in for ET only 2 were left! DP was devastated! The 2 embryos were transferred and one of them is now 21 months old! It only takes 1.

As for my DP, we went in for a scan today, at least 9 good sized follicles with a couple of potential candidates. EPU scheduled for Monday so trigger tomorrow night. Transfer booked for Wednesday!! Here's hoping we get another sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IVF cycle in November/December 2012?

Ok ladies need advise!! Couldn't resist poas and got a very faint 2 line??? Is it to early to get a positive preg test , is it a false positive, if at all?? Going nuts!! I'm on progesterone pessarys and estridol tablets?? Please help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beatrix - sounds like you are doing fantastic! That is a good amount of follies, good on you!

Samoht -woohoo! Good luck for you/DP on Monday! It's so exciting once you have set dates isn't it? Will be thinking of you guys!!

Mrsmissy- did you have any pregnyl or ovidrel or any hcg triggers?? If not, it sounds like you are preggers!! Doesn't matter how dark it is, a line is a line and you are still early so you can't expect it to be too dark yet anyway! I feel excited for you!! Please let us know how you go tomorrow!!!

AFM - progesterone levels came in low from my bloods yesterday so am doubling my progesterone suppositories to 4 a day. Of course living in the country they don't stock them and have to order them in and no guarantees that the will be here by Tuesday (will run out Tuesday now on increased dose). Of course. Not going to worry about it. It will work out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellbell85 For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,

hposs, sorry to hear you didnt get any frosties, my fingers are massively crossed that this is the sticky one!!!!! lets hope the adage it only takes one applies to all of us on here

and good luck samoht with collection, its such an exciting time doing the epu, hope all goes well ...

mrs missy heres hoping its not too early, my clinic massively emphasised not testing but im sure its cos im on ovidrel (hcg) determined not to do it but i know its going to get more tempting- but to my newbie ears you sound positive??!!!! hope so

hope you have success slowing down a bit beartix, i had to do the same thing, using citrotide, ended up being triggered day 10 ,but was all good as got 16

kellbell 85- good luck with the suppositories arriving, i know i was looking at have to do 6 hours of driving to get them were they needed- luckily they werent !!!! did you do your transfer monday too? im 4dp5dt also! but my blood test isnt till 15/12 and i see yours is on 13/12? time is starting to drag a bit, but trying to stay busy and rest at the same time- bit bloody difficult ?!?!?

wishing everyone a weekend of

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttobe For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    can't wait to hear the news from all of you in the TWW. You're at that tough time of half way through.
    MrsMissy- like Kellbell said it really depends on what your meds are that could give you a reading. Ovidrel is a hcg so I think it could give an early BFP but that doesn't mean that is what the test is picking up. If it is, you wouldn't expect the line to get darker over the next few days so now you've started you'll have to keep testing! Looks very exciting though!

Samoht - looks like we'll be in the TWW together cos I have transfer Sunday. Thinking of you both.

Bestrix - great numbers what a relief. Should expect a good pick up from that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (07-12-2012)