+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I finally got in to see the Dr yesterday and he said at 36 it is just outside of the normal range (15-30) and it suggests that my ovaries are acting like Poly Cystic Ovaries however only being slightly higher then "normal" he isnt too concerned with it. We also found out that DH has a slightly higher then normal percentage of anti-bodies in his sperm - 2% which is consistant with an injury to the testicles, even though hubby swears he has never had an injury down there, anyways it should be below 1% however again he isnt concerned with it, it just means that we will do ICSI when we start treatment. Counselling next thursday then im going on the pill for 2 weeks

Any questions I should be asking at the counselling session?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default AMH levels....

Hi Siege

Your diagnosis sounds almost identical to our initial one! I had pco but not pcos! (I have Endo too) And dh had antisperm antibodies. We had good fert rates with ICSI. I never had to do a counseling session so can't really think of what you'd ask but I'm sure some ladies could give some advice.

Good luck, I hope you get your bfp first go

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is an old thread but I just got my results and my AMH is 71pmol and I am pretty worried about this. My ratio lh/fsh is 3.9 but I might have miscalculated my cycle as I did not ovulate the cycle before due to excessive stress. I am normally regular and my AF is same every month, same symptomes and nothing out of the ordinary. Last cycle I had no PMS symptomes and started spotting around CD23 so I knew something was different right away and then when they took my bloods I may have been CD35 (normally my cycles are 32 days like glock work) rather than CD3 as I may have mistaken brown spotting for a weird period whereas normal bleeding (however pain free which is unusual for me) kicked in 3 days after. I am thus most concerned about AMH levels not the fsh/lh ratio as I may have tested at the wrong time... Any advice?