+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Passing time

Hi ladies,

I am just wondering, in any down time that you had during the 2WW, how have you occupied yourself to keep your mind busy? I am at the end of my weekend and driving myself insane. I got bored last night and have worked out everything I want to get for bub to have ready for when he/she is born, and I don't even know if I am pregnant yet! I am only 5 dpo so still a while before I can even test.

The wait is driving me CRAZY!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Passing time

Keerah I am hearing you!!
    I hate the TWW!!!

I have no advice, I am much the same. I plan birth, room layout, introducing to my DS etc. I am 2dpo!!

Driving me crazy!

Fx we both get our BFP soon before we go nuts!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Passing time

I have worked out how I will announce the pregnancy on fb. We will be getting a lot of stuff from SIL (cot, pram ect) but I know exactly what I want to get, down to the brands and where I am going to buy it from worked out. My poor DP is going to get any say at all lol. I know how I am going to set the nursery up. Already have a friend organised to make curtains, have a cot blanket here waiting to have the pattern sown into it. So much I want to do, but DP won't let me do or buy anything until 12 weeks *sigh* stupid superstition!

Oh and not to mention the symptom spotting lol.

Oh well, I go back to work tomorrow, I can drive my work mates nuts with baby talk lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Passing time

Have been wondering the same thing as I am only 1dpo and can't think about anything else and I am holding out testing for another 15 days agghh I have made a list of all the jobs that need to be done to try and keep busy.......

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Passing time

I am 4dpiui and going crazy this time around. Trying to keep busy with Uni and things around the house but I'm so easily distracted by baby things!

DP has been at work the last three days which has made me even more easily distracted, I'm back to work tmoz for 2 days then we have quiet a few social engagements, I hope it's enough to keep me sane.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Passing time

I was lucky right at the start of this 2ww, I was working then had a heap of stuff to keep me busy, but day before going back to work I have run out of things to do lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Passing time

It's so silly.

I'm sitting here going. Are my boobs sore? is that nausea I feel, surely I'm nauseous. That was sharp pain in my side I swear.

I have also worked out how we will announce it. I have made a tshirt for DS... Lame!!

Weeks to go...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Passing time

I am doing exactly the same! My left boob is killing me, but I keep trying to tell myself it is pain radiating from the shoulder. Also have the super sense of smell thing happening. Hmm, I'm not used to that smell, I was only able to smell that last month in the short time I was pg, so on and so forth lol.

For announcing on fb I want to take a pic of my belly with me holding an us pic in front of it and post it as my profile pic

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Passing time

Ha ha. That's a great idea to announce it! What date are you due to test? My DP works away, 2 on 1 off. So I get to test when he comes back... So. Many. Days. Away.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Passing time

DP has put her foot down and said I'm not allowed to test before AF is due and that's not till the 23rd :'(