+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Buying phones outright

I looked for the technology section and probably overlooked it so please move Mods if there is still such a place.

I want to buy an iphone outright. And google isn't being my friend at all. Can you buy them from telstra, vodafone just outright?

Someone mentioned on a site I found while googling that you could get the 5 for 699 from Telstra but failed to mention anymore information and I can't go off one poster who might just be a bored person waiting for pasta to cook. (I'm waiting for pasta to cook that's where that came from)

SO have you or someone you know bought a iphone outright form telstra or vodafone, the providers not the apple store. I know you can from Apple but they were less than helpful when I went in there two weeks asking questions. So I'm asking about elsewhere.

I seem to be writing novel sized posts lately, apologies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think Telstra you can purchase outright from them as long as you then sign up for a prepaid plan or something.

I doubt the mobile service providers would sell you a phone without signing you up to something as that's one less phone for them to make money out of on a contract.

What questions did you have that weren't answered at Apple? We might be able to help

Other than purchasing from the store you can also purchase online

It's also going to be same price regardless of where you purchase it from, if that makes any difference

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Buying phones outright

I buy all my apple products direct offline. Free next day delivery.

I brought my last phone off line from them. Completely hassle free.