Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: Preschool food policies

I can't believe you just lumped formula feeding in with smacking and feeding a child junk food... if your goal is to try and get on as many people nerves as possible, I feel you are succeeding.

Until you have sat with your sobbing, screaming child due to them being in horrible pain from an allergic reaction due to someone else deciding to ignore your sons allergy, you have no idea what other parents go through - my son isn't anaphylactic but he has a severe reaction to tomatoes that leaves his skin looking as if it has burnt him. Just from touching the juice of a tomato. And attitudes like yours are the reason why I am so anxious of my child going to school next year.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

BlissedOut  (14-11-2012),blubber  (14-11-2012),cluckcluck  (14-11-2012),delirium  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I can't believe you just lumped formula feeding in with smacking and feeding a child junk food... if your goal is to try and get on as many people nerves as possible, I feel you are succeeding.
    lol I was thinking that too. Didn't want to take it off in a tangent but since you commented I had to point out I find this point laughable. I won't even say I'm offended as there is so much bashing of formula on here I'm used it.

But anyhoo, I won't derail any further

and can I just say, before this thread is closed that everyone has a right to an opinion. But if (a general) you are going to make offensive comments at least be prepared that others are going to challenge you. It's annoying when people won't let you have an opinion, but if it's clearly offensive then own it.
    Last edited by delirium; 14-11-2012 at 10:50.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

blubber  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    lol I was thinking that too. Didn't want to take it off in a tangent but since you commented I had to point out I find this point laughable. I won't even say I'm offended as there is so much bashing of formula on here I'm used it.

But anyhoo, I won't derail any further
    hehe, nothing wrong with formula!! I happy fed dd and ds formula. Never have felt ashamed of it either..

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    closed for cleaning