+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Lack of 'Typical' Symptoms Anyone?

Hi ladies

I was just wondering if anyone else is lacking any of the 'typical' symptoms associated with pregnancy.

For example, I am 11+3 and still don't have to pee frequently. I often find myself all of a sudden bursting to go, and I pee for ages (sorry, TMI! Haha), but it's like my bladder is bigger, not smaller! Especially at night, I'll wake up and have to run to the bathroom and pee for what seems like a minute!

Also, my boobs got fuller the first few weeks, but haven't gotten any bigger since - haven't gone up a cup size or anything.

I'm not concerned since I'm still throwing up all too often, but was just wondering if anyone else had the same experience!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe, guess it's just me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's different for everyone.
    At 7w, my first sign that something was wrong was sinus. Never had it before in my life, and now I'm having troubles with it. Still not sure if it's related, but I'm thinking it is.
    I also had an increase in breast size in the first few weeks; went up a cup size, but nothing since, constant cramping and tiredness. All I did for the first 2 weeks was sleep. I was having 10 hours per night on week days and sleeping through most of the weekend. I just couldn't get up.
    Currently I'm always eating to keep the nausea at bay, the fatigue has somewhat gone, but I still get tired very easily.
    Be lucky that you haven't got them yet. Most of them aren't fun!