+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default DH and I have different views on BF...

Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia View Post
    I second booby's plan. My DH took dd2 out every afternoon/early evening so I could focus on cluster feeding for dd2.

Btw cue - you didn't fail your baby or bf! Your baby has CMPI and needed the formula. You can bf, milk does come out of you but it didn't suit your baby. It's not your fault and you worked bloody hard.
    Yeah I'm a lot more positive about it these days than I was a year ago. Seeing how well she's done, I know I did what was best for her. And I certainly did work hard!! I'm proud of the effort I put in regardless of the outcome.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (04-12-2012)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had many problems with DS (mastitis, thrush, low supply, not putting him to the breast enough etc etc etc) but we battled through and fed for 20mths.

My DD is now nearly 3wks old, is fed on demand and is thriving. I've had mastitis and she has thrush again, but thats the only two things, which are easily fixed.

Its so much easier this time around as i've got the experience from DS to have learnt from. Just relax and i'm sure it'll all work out for you next time