+ Reply to Thread
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Day 21 - Back to normal, a better kind of normal

After my rather crazy, exhausting, draining end to last week, I am feeling a bit more normal today. I have slept like a log for the last couple of nights (even moreso than my normal nocturnal log impersonation) and even though I was at work today, it was just a normal day in the office without the running around of the previous 4 days. But when I got home, I was really keen to get into my Zumba. I was starving so I made dinner first - steak (so tender), mashed steamed pumpkin with carrot, zucchini, beans and mushroom before I did Activate. I like Activate because sometimes an hour is just a bit too long before I get back to getting DD sorted for bed etc, but I want to go for longer than 20 minutes. I also really like the Gina/Tanya combo, they have a good chemistry and are a bit silly and have fun with it.

I have never watched the 'Get to know the Instructors' part of the DVD before. A little disturbed to learn that Gina has had 3 children . She looks awesome.

I have been eating pretty well today, essential after the weekend which did feature birthday cake. Also ordered a cheap and nasty heart rate monitor/calorie counter watch today. Sadly my budget doesn't extend beyond cheap and nasty.

I am not feeling confident of any (good) changes on the scales this week.

Better go to bed soon, it's Twofer tuesday tomorrow .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I love Gina and Tanya too, they are so fun! Also :O at Gina having 3 kids!! Totally in awe that you work and look after DD and still have time to come home and workout - don't think I could manage, well done SPG, the scales might surprise you! Good luck x

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagrid View Post
    I love Gina and Tanya too, they are so fun! Also :O at Gina having 3 kids!! Totally in awe that you work and look after DD and still have time to come home and workout - don't think I could manage, well done SPG, the scales might surprise you! Good luck x
    Oh gosh no, don't be in awe of me, be in awe of someone else. I always feel like I only do half a job at everything, and as it is I only work 2 days most weeks, and a bit of casual work every now and then.

Thanks
    Reviews

I know what you mean about a half job at everything. It is such a balancing act and trying to "be present" where we are, not thinking about where we have to be next...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

I'm glad to hear things are getting back to a better kind of normal! Three kids???? That woman is amazing!!! I'm going to have to watch the Get To Know Your Instructors on Activate, it's the only DVD where I didn't watch it, don't know why!